poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So last night Me my wife and my son Went to the Drive in in Carmichaels PA, About a 45 minute ride.. First time in over 20 years going to a drive in Movie...

We saw 2 movies for 1 price.

1st movie "The Zookeeper" I laughed so hard

2nd movie " Transformers Dark of the moon" Lots of Action, Great...

We got there the movie started about 910pm son Conked out around 1230, Dew set in we were settin in the back of the truck covered with Blankets, The humidity that caused the heavy dew.. Soaked everything, But what a great family time...We left at 145am..

Anyone still go to the Drive-In?

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mackaydon said:
I do, every week; but it's only a swap meet location today--no movies.
Seems there arent too many drive ins left.... They would be a good spot for some Detecting...

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know they still had drive-in movies anywhere in the Northeast. :dontknow: :tongue3:

They were the best deal around, all 2 full length movies, and a short :thumbsup: OK, the speakers weren't the greatest, was like listening to a radio that played nothing but static :laughing7: They did hold a million memories and where great all year round.. I miss them :crybaby2:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I didn't know they still had drive-in movies anywhere in the Northeast. :dontknow: :tongue3:

They were the best deal around, all 2 full length movies, and a short :thumbsup: OK, the speakers weren't the greatest, was like listening to a radio that played nothing but static :laughing7: They did hold a million memories and where great all year round.. I miss them :crybaby2:
Well Spart, Buddy, We could go to the Drive in here... Cuddle up in the back of the truck... :laughing7: Like me & the family did... :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions