Your top pick for worst movie ever made?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
douch bigalow 2 no less UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
Anything by Quentin Terentino. Doesn't matter which movie of his I watch, I end up saying "What the h@ll was that?" His story and timelines jump around with the frequency of a cheap transistor radio. The outlandish, unbelievable, exaggerated stunts take away from any chance of enjoying a plot. Say.....Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill 1 and 2? But, I'll give him credit...he puts in more swear words than a 24 truck stop. Cuz, swearing really adds to a movie's quality. Shock value?

Ok....not all of his movies sucked....Desperado was cool (but it still jumped around needlessly and had far too many exaggerated stunts...typical)

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Heheheh! From dusk til dawn.... ralph! :-X

Then there's Ferngully, I gotta say thats my all time most despised.... basically a political piece of tripe aimed directly at 5 year olds!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW so many.

I could say Everything with John Wayne, Ronald Reagen,
Clint Eastwood, & the Likes of them.

Fatboy

Dec 28, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
jeff of pa said:
WOW so many.

I could say Everything with John Wayne, Ronald Reagen,
Clint Eastwood, & the Likes of them.

Not a western movie fan I take it ? lol

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smokey and the Bandit series, "Good Buddy"! Burt wasted his talent in those and he did have some talent as per his T.V. show, "Evening Shade". The parts he has played in the last few years really sucked. "The Kansas City Bombers" was an all time low in T&A movies too. Ditto the Chuck Norris movies of the 80s. John Wayne movies were a turn off for me too except for only a few, The Searchers although a bit corny was ok and some of the older ones where he got killed. Hated the ones with Maureen O'Hara. (the redhead, was that her name?) Liked "The Man Who Shot Liberty Vallens " ok but Jimmy Stewart and Lee Marvin added a lot to it. I guess it's good we all like something different or there would only be one actor and actress to see, kinda like in some of the former communist countries. Monty

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Jeff, trying to get a rise out of me this early? ;) Haven't even had my coffe yet.... LOL!

And Monte, I dunno- "The Quiet Man" with JW and Maureen was pretty good. I agree alot of the stuff he did falls in the "Oater" category.

What happened to the good ol boys? Jimmy Stewart, Peter O Toole, et al?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fatboy said:
Pauly Shore is Dead

Movie Title Jeffro

Yes that Was really Bad.

I lasted about 15 Minutes into it Thinking What is this About ?
then gave up.

Sorry Jeffro, I stand by my other Opinion also ;D

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Attack of the killer tomatoes

Most westerns had a lesson that was trying to be tought to a young generation in them, and John Wayne was truly an american Icon.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
that aweful dice clay movie! i think it was called the adventures of ford fairlane. that and that cher movie mask. the best thing that happened in the whole movie was the deformed kid died. by the end of that movie i had wished that i had died! ;D

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"Eyes Wide Shut".........OMG....My first recollection of seeing Nichole Kidman in a film. I thought she was a horrible actress after I saw that. I've since changed my opinion of her acting....but man, that was a horrible movie! :-\

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hollowpointred said:
that aweful dice clay movie! i think it was called the adventures of ford fairlane. that and that cher movie mask. the best thing that happened in the whole movie was the deformed kid died. by the end of that movie i had wished that i had died! ;D
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Over the Top, with Sylvester Stallone.

The Notebook is up there, too......
My wife made me watch it...... :P

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hollowpointred said:

I actually Liked that Movie. :D :D

Havn't seen it in so long I don't remember the story,
But the Dice Man always made me laugh.

Even when I completly Disagreed with him.

Couldn't act his way out a Paper bag Though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread