Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is that u red thanks for the info welcome back

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doing ok i guess for how the us is today,im sure lots of people are going to be glad to see ya,as long as it is you and not an imposter

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
doing ok i guess for how the us is today,im sure lots of people are going to be glad to see ya,as long as it is you and not an imposter

Good glad to hear it.Yup tough times are going to get tougher,sorry to say.Actually there are more people in here that hate seeing me back than will probably welcome me back LOL.Its for them that I come back for,they can eat it.But I come back for everybody on my friends list and some that arent on it too,so dont get me wrong.No imposter here,I'm the real deal lol.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep sounds like the red that i've read.i like to read your posts.i would like to see some more of your finds though,or do you not go looking for antquies anymore?garage sale season is here and money to be made.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I go looking but when good weather comes I work two jobs so time is scare.i'll post some stuff soon as I get a new camera.I was using my web cam to snap shot pics but it bit the big one.Usually I find some good stuff if im lucky enough to paint a foreclosure.Most stuff gets tossed,I grab what I know.Last house I found a cap gun in the attic,a trooper revolver,probably mid 50s looked it up 500 bucks not shabby for 10 minutes looking around lol.Found some more trains last year,some pretty rare only made one year,about 1000 bucks worth.another 10 minutes work lol.Ive found wedding rings,a sterling sugar bowl and cream pitcher.a pair of bronze griffin book ends.a hand blown gallon size clear glass apothecary bottle with the original glass stopper,mason jars still filled with food,even half gallon sizes,pint sizes,all nice aqua color,none of this stuff cost me a dime,it was all dumpster bound.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man you are lucky,id quit one of those jobs and start selling..

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A friend owned a thrift store about 10 years ago,I got first dibs basically.I found a number of good things there dirt cheap.A ships gimbal gyroscopic whale oil lamp,a couple or pieces of old delftware,one dated 1879 the other dated 1726.An 18th century ,I believe it to be a molasses salt glazed stoneware bottle,you can see the potters finger prints in it.A model 1923 first model fascists Italian officers fighting knife,very rare (took me 6 years to see one on fee bay,mine is in much nicer condition)plus the bronze star and the original letter of recommendation for the medal of the G.I. who brought it home.All that didnt even cost me 50 bucks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread