tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night through my wife's work they and their spouses got invited to see this movie "The 33" last night. Her boss has connections with the movie producers, so they get invited to see this early showings before they opens in the theaters. This movie will be released in November. I being in hard rock mining noted a few issues with the authenticity, such as the cap lamps stayed charged long past the limit of what the brand they we're using made by Northern Light of Canada, the cordless cap lamps I sell were used in the end of the real event as they were send down the first bole hole to reach the rescue chamber. They didn't show those on the miners hard hats being used ever. Also they showed them driving a drift with jack hammers. Maybe they used them :dontknow:, but I never saw any rotary percussive rock drill being used as in every hard rock mine I've been in. Overall we all got to see it at no charge and were told to turn off all our cell phones and were warned if we are caught with them on we'd be asked to leave. In the end they pulled folks aside to ask what they thought of it. It did bring a tear to my eye in some scenes. Worth seeing IMO.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread