I really liked the new Spider Man movie.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first thought , "oh another actor as Spidey OK!!!!"
BUT

I really liked the new Kid , he really brought the part to life , as did Mr, Keaton 'As the bad guy'.

I would love to be Tony Stark in another Life.

Robert Downey Jr , is a True comeback story, I admire him for that.

GD all.:icon_thumleft:

You said it! Robert Downey Jr had enough money to make himself totally miserable and could have chosen to lurk in those dark shadows...but he pulled himself up and out of that pit of despair and in my opinion, gets better with every new movie. I've been there, done that, and God only knows what damage i could have brought upon myself with limitless funds...for those who are familiar with his story, he is truly an inspiration...Ddf

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said it! Robert Downey Jr had enough money to make himself totally miserable and could have chosen to lurk in those dark shadows...but he pulled himself up and out of that pit of despair and in my opinion, gets better with every new movie. I've been there, done that, and God only knows what damage i could have brought upon myself with limitless funds...for those who are familiar with his story, he is truly an inspiration...Ddf

Yes sir.
I Man enough to admit I have battled similar demons in my time as well, I preferred the Bottle & Opiates , I was pretty low & if I had his $ i'd likely be dead.

I recall the Mug shots & thinking "He has turned into his 'less than 0 part' "Julian" I think it was.

I am 46 & grew up in the 80's & Many of my party friends went down that 'Wide' road.

I never say Never Again, but been doing well for years but still battle with Anxiety & Stress.

I just live Knowing the Lord will never put too much on me than I can handle.

God Bless you as well.
Davers

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir.
I Man enough to admit I have battled similar demons in my time as well, I preferred the Bottle & Opiates , I was pretty low & if I had his $ i'd likely be dead.

I recall the Mug shots & thinking "He has turned into his 'less than 0 part' "Julian" I think it was.

I am 46 & grew up in the 80's & Many of my party friends went down that 'Wide' road.

I never say Never Again, but been doing well for years but still battle with Anxiety & Stress.

I just live Knowing the Lord will never put too much on me than I can handle.

God Bless you as well.
Davers

Well said, Davers...God Bless...Ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread