Will you look like this when you get the Coronavirus ?

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all the fools who think there is ANYTHING funny about this epidemic, go home and stay quiet! I live in an area where it is rampant and the MD says I have it although I have been very careful. I have been sick for over a month and it is NO fun. You do not want to get this virus and you do not want your family to get it. I am 72 and a high risk from COPD and trying desperately to survive. MD told me to NOT go to any local hospitals because they look like war zones with beds in halls and foyers because there isn't room for all the serious cases. In NYC funeral homes and crematoriums are so backed up there are refrigerated trucks parked in the streets to hold bodies since all the hospital and city morgues are full. Nursing homes and veteran's homes are hit very hard with some having 50-100 deaths, so sad to see all these poor souls who were in homes due to age and health get death sentences from the virus. 'Nuff said!!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Iā€™m sorry you have contracted it gunsil. Prayers for you and your family for a speedy recovery and return to health.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The OP showed a video, somehow joking about how one would look. I showed a pic of how one would look, a reality for, let's see, 75,000 of our fellow citizens, so far, 10,000 more by this time next week, before they died. It was disrespectful, and juvenile. Escape said nothing of hiding under a bed, T.C. Are you implying cowardice? So, listen, Richard, get on out there and git it, and spread it to your kin. So funny.

Ten thousand by next week? That's a crock of B.S.
Yes, I'm implying cowardice. The flu kills thousands of U.S. citizens every year. Should we all cower in place every flu season?

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People react differently because last I heard there were 8 strains of the virus. You could be fine one moment and on a ventilator three hours later. Depends what strain you get . No vaccine for this. Highly contagious. This is no joke and will probably get worse before it gets better.

I looked it up...there are FOUR strains of flu...A, B, C and D. Don't make it bigger and scarier than it already is.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No whatā€™s interesting the only way people understand the enormities of this problem is when there own families get infected, then and only then they complain, oh my my family is hospitalized I canā€™t even visit them, folks this is what blows me away. Itā€™s convenient to use words loosely concerning such serious matter until it effects you. I may not be important person in this society but my dam health and life is truly all you have, if you ainā€™t healthy or alive whatā€™s that job going to do for you. Many of you have priorities wrong, I need money to but did you just read the words, without health it doesnā€™t work folks, Iā€™m done with this subject I donā€™t have heart and compassion for ignorant folks that live in a fake reality world, peace

Come down off of your soapbox and go hide under your bed for a few more months.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
No whatā€™s interesting the only way people understand the enormities of this problem is when there own families get infected, then and only then they complain, oh my my family is hospitalized I canā€™t even visit them, folks this is what blows me away. Itā€™s convenient to use words loosely concerning such serious matter until it effects you. I may not be important person in this society but my dam health and life is truly all you have, if you ainā€™t healthy or alive whatā€™s that job going to do for you. Many of you have priorities wrong, I need money to but did you just read the words, without health it doesnā€™t work folks, Iā€™m done with this subject I donā€™t have heart and compassion for ignorant folks that live in a fake reality world, peace
lā€™m much more concerned about the hardship and death not caused by the virus directly, that will be coming.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Come down off of your soapbox and go hide under your bed for a few more months.

The only one I see on a soapbox is you. Try to be more sensitive to what people are going through. Loved ones lost, jobs lost.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, I'm implying cowardice. The flu kills thousands of U.S. citizens every year. Should we all cower in place every flu season?

Obviously, you're not doing the math. Last week, when there were 60,000 dead, I said there would be 72,000 this week, because Phantasman posted an article, that predicted that number by Aug. Squirrel said nonsense. We're now at 76,000. Was that a crock? Why is it BS that 10,000 more will die? Even if you're someone who doesn't comprehend, you should at least respect those who do. Get out there, and catch it. And, as I suggested earlier, spread to the rest of your family. I'm sure, someone is impressed with your attitude. No one is cowering, but they are being cautious.

As Gunsil just posted, he's been in a world of hurt for a month. I hope you recover soon, Gunsil. Sorry you are having to go through it.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Obviously, you're not doing the math. Last week, when there were 60,000 dead, I said there would be 72,000 this week, because Phantasman posted an article, that predicted that number by Aug. Squirrel said nonsense. We're now at 76,000. Was that a crock? Why is it BS that 10,000 more will die? Even if you're someone who doesn't comprehend, you should at least respect those who do. Get out there, and catch it. And, as I suggested earlier, spread to the rest of your family. I'm sure, someone is impressed with your attitude. No one is cowering, but they are being cautious.

As Gunsil just posted, he's been in a world of hurt for a month. I hope you recover soon, Gunsil. Sorry you are having to go through it.
Right On Brother!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Posted by my cousin.

AMEN!!!

ā— I want you to know that I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.
ā— No, I donā€™t ā€œlive in fearā€ of the virus; I just want to be a part of the solution, not the problem.
ā— I donā€™t feel like the ā€œgovernment is controlling me;ā€ I feel like Iā€™m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach others the same.
ā— The world doesnā€™t revolve around me. Itā€™s not all about me and my comfort.
ā— If we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.
ā— Wearing a mask doesnā€™t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even ā€œcontrolled.ā€ It makes me considerate.
ā— When you think about how you look, how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you - a child, a father, a mother, grandparent, aunt, or uncle - choking on a respirator, alone without you or any family member allowed at bedside. Ask yourself if you could have sucked it up a little for them.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I looked it up...there are FOUR strains of flu...A, B, C and D. Don't make it bigger and scarier than it already is.[/QUOTE
Your even wrong about the number of strains. I learned not to argue with idiots. Believe what you like.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked it up...there are FOUR strains of flu...A, B, C and D. Don't make it bigger and scarier than it already is.[/QUOTE
Your even wrong about the number of strains. I learned not to argue with idiots. Believe what you like.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, "useful idiot."

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get with the program people.

Attachments

• FE000099-1CF9-4C96-AEB9-63D6F7CBE4CA.jpeg
    FE000099-1CF9-4C96-AEB9-63D6F7CBE4CA.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 60

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah, many die of flu, but this covid-19 is nowhere near over. Why don't you come up to NYC and hang out in some hot zones and see how safe you feel? You are also close to Washington state where many died in nursing homes, I think you'd perhaps have some empathy for old folks, but then again maybe you don't. Look at the huge numbers of dead in Italy, or maybe you don't follow international news or maybe you just don't give a damn about them foreigners. Many covid-19 deaths are not being reported as such either, most scientists believe this is the case, but maybe scientists mean little to you either.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, many die of flu, but this covid-19 is nowhere near over. Why don't you come up to NYC and hang out in some hot zones and see how safe you feel? You are also close to Washington state where many died in nursing homes, I think you'd perhaps have some empathy for old folks, but then again maybe you don't. Look at the huge numbers of dead in Italy, or maybe you don't follow international news or maybe you just don't give a damn about them foreigners. Many covid-19 deaths are not being reported as such either, most scientists believe this is the case, but maybe scientists mean little to you either.
Never been to Italy, so Iā€™ll never know. I also donā€™t believe everything I read on MSM or any scientists, ā€˜cause ā€œweā€™re all scientistsā€

Last edited:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can't live in a bubble. Dying is a part of living. When your time card is due to be punched, there's nothing on this earth that will change it. Yes, this flu thing is a tragedy, but it happens every year. It is like all viruses, the largest majority that die, are the old and infirm. I'm 69 years old. I look for this or maybe pneumonia to take me on my next adventure. I'll probably fall out of bed and break my neck. We can't choose the way to transition.
I read numerous newspapers and listen to the news...this "quarantine," "safe space," "shelter in place," is nothing more than a test run for bigger things. Be forewarned...

EQ8

Feb 1, 2020
Sw Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is an interesting take on the virus.
It asks for your email, but just scroll down a bit and watch. No need to submit your email.
YT keeps taking this down.
VERY eye opening.
Please share it!!
https://PlandemicMovie.com

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We can't live in a bubble. Dying is a part of living. When your time card is due to be punched, there's nothing on this earth that will change it. Yes, this flu thing is a tragedy, but it happens every year. It is like all viruses, the largest majority that die, are the old and infirm. I'm 69 years old. I look for this or maybe pneumonia to take me on my next adventure. I'll probably fall out of bed and break my neck. We can't choose the way to transition.
I read numerous newspapers and listen to the news...this "quarantine," "safe space," "shelter in place," is nothing more than a test run for bigger things. Be forewarned...

I'm not sure why...First off, it's not the flu. It's a SARS virus. In the bad cases, it hooks onto the cells in your eyes, sinuses, lungs. It steals the good stuff out of your cells in order to replicate, destroying the cell in the process. As it attacks your lungs, heart, arteries, liver and kidneys, your immune system goes into overdrive, flooding your lungs and arteries with white blood cells. Your brain is sometimes a tasty treat. Another new discovery, which explains the OK one day, to waking up dead phenomena, is the blood clots. The lungs fill with blood clots, as well as your heart, arteries and organs. This aspect strikes the young as well. Also highly contageous, with many people not knowing they're spreading it.

Of course, this is so much wasted words, because you already proclaimed that you're not invested in the U.S. as a country you love, because of your comment on it being a test run for bigger things. Warning us. Our country is your enemy. So it wouldn't make sense to ask you to consider your neighbor.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I heard that some people choose not to ware the masks as a political statement. Several of my co workers have died. We ware masks because ii helps stop the spread of the virus.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread