Dumb and Dumber

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I have to respond...

Stupid movie? Yes.

However... I think I laughed through the whole movie, and do every time I see it.

I never saw the second one.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"there no jobs out there at all,unless you want to work 40 hours a week" great movie,great soundtrack

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved the "revenge" scene...in the bathroom....ahhhhhhh...what a relief it is..lol

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first one is one of the funniest movies of all time ,the secound one is not worth a rent.

.....Mock...yea...ing...yea

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I enjoyed watching my daughter laugh herself silly far more than I enjoyed the movie.....brings back some great memories...nothing quite like watching your kids enjoy something that much! :love5:

Brett2259

Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
This is a Classic buddy-buddy-road trip-guy loves girl movie. The second movie was something very different. I did not like it that much, but the guys were spot on in looks and mannerisms. Maybe one day they will make another one with the real "dummies". :icon_jokercolor:

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my all time favorites. I usually can't stand to see a movie more than once, twice at the very most. That one I've seen 15+ times and I still laugh every time. The prequel/sequel what ever they want to call it sucked @$$. Could not have been any worse. Jim Carey is just one of those people that is funny no matter what he is doing. That blessing is also a curse when he tries to play a serious role. Haven't seen one movie that he's being serious in that was very good. JMO.

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the first one is tops on my list
didnt see the second
the movies was shear genious.
You have to remember it was made for entertainment, not brain food

mapo

Dec 27, 2008
Tacoma, Wa.
Detector(s) used
ace 250
one I have seen many times. right up there with anything mel brooks, joe dirt, or zoolander

Brett2259

Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Another Dumb and Dumber should be made with Jim and Jeff. That would be a hoot. More outrageous than the first. Maybe Harry(Jeff Daniels) could give Lloyd(Jim Carrey) some fart powder during a scene to get back at Lloyd for giving him TurboLax.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread