The chair is against the wall
John has a long mustache

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
radarwill said:
I was scanning the channels this evening and came across two cowboys in a tent watching over sheep.
It was "Broke Back Mountian". :o
i thought that was a good movie until i figured it out. sick,sick,sick!

Hellcat

Jul 8, 2008
Scotland
Detector(s) used
A cheap one
Haha, a few conservatives in here from the sounds of it. Content didn't bother me, it was just a badly made movie and so dull.

K

Kentucky Kache

Hellcat said:
Haha, a few conservatives in here from the sounds of it. Content didn't bother me, it was just a badly made movie and so dull.

I'm not a conservative and the content bothers me. I'm not a liberal either.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
my mind gets really narrow on this subject, ill never watch the movie, some things i just cant take
==================================================
:thumbsup: Amen, Brother ! :occasion14:

get-r-dug

Jun 17, 2008
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I watched the movie...my husband wouldn't watch it though. I thought it was a pretty good story if it hadn't been two gay guys (pretending not to be gay) that fell in love.........OH! I guess that was the storyline wasn't it. Sorry my mistake!

But seriously if you can get past the whole gay thing it was quite a touching story. :dontknow: :love5:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get-r-dug said:
I watched the movie............................................................
But seriously if you can get past the whole gay thing it was quite a touching story. :dontknow: :love5:

HAHAHA......... it WAS a "touching story" because it was about two guys touching each other!!!!! :sign10:
Was that an intentional pun get-r-dug or just coincidence?!?!?!?! :thumbsup: :icon_jokercolor: :headbang:

I saw a couple scenes at different times and that stuff makes my stomach queasy. Some of us can't get past the 'gay' content..... it's too disgusting. I can't help it, I was just born that way......... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions