Canadian eh!

M

Magster

Hey everyone,I am a Canadian from Sidney on Vancouver Island in British Columbia Canada.I am a newbie to" professional " treasure hunting but have allways been an avid spare time T.H.r [ T.H.r = Treasure hunter in short form lol I hate typing lol].I have probably only actually spent 30-40 hours directly using T.H.ing tools but I have allways been using my eyes and hands sticks and anything within reach.I usually do it at the spur of the moment ill see a great spot and go and explore it right there and then instead of going and getting some tools.I have a $60 metal detector,a rusted gold panning pan,a car thats a beater that spits and farts and sputters,clothes with holes in them and about $20 for gas so if theres anyone thats needs to find treasure its me so i can get the appropriate tools.I couldn't afford a camera so i had to use 1 of my old school pics for my profile[ I hope they allow me to use this on my profile lol ] anyways ill change it once i get my camera lol.bye for now and nice to meet ya all.p.s. any treasure hunters from my area lets hookup i wouldn't mind learning from some pros if ya feel like giving some pointers it would be appreciated.

Attachments

• post-26-1120719305.jpg
    post-26-1120719305.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 505

Fast Eddie

Aug 6, 2005
Quad Cities Illinois
That is a wonderful area.
I have been there and love to visit.
Even got a ticket speeding over the lions gate bridge :'(
Although that was 25 years ago now >:(
Welcome and