new pics of me in my firefighting gear

K-Man

Apr 12, 2007
marinette, wi
here r 3 new pics of me

the first pic is me and my 3 yr old cousin. he looks up to me alot the 2nd one is me in my firefighting gear. the last one is me in my dress blues. i love this job im glad to be doin wut im doin i love helpin ppl and being there when some one needs yea theres nothing else i rather do than help save live and make a difference.

hh k-man

Attachments

• CHRIS AND ADEN2..jpg
    CHRIS AND ADEN2..jpg
    72 KB · Views: 823
  • CHRIS FF..jpg
    CHRIS FF..jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 824
  • CHRISFF7..jpg
    CHRISFF7..jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 819

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Great pics! Welcome to Mugs, very glad you got them posted. Been a long time since I put those turnouts on but I still remember it well. Thanks for all you do for folks!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Great pictures! Thank you for the job you do and please stay safe!

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
Someone who makes a difference, someone who cares, a young man serving in one of the most dangerous jobs out there...You make me proud young man! If only so many others cared like you...Be safe and God bless you :thumbsup:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K-Man, great to see ya again! Stay safe and thanks for your support.

:wink: RR

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Darn K-Man you look like I did when I started in the fire service, full head of dark hair and a slim waist that was uhhhh 30+ years ago.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuck in your shirt ha! What about puttin your boots on, Hehe! I can tease Jeff use to be a firefighter, soooo stay safe and keep lovin the job!

rustyfind

Oct 18, 2007
I'm with Mo. 30 years will fly by and there is no better job. Don't sweat the small stuff. [ my motto ] You'll see what I mean in a couple years..

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We hated you guys. Everyone loved you because you came along and saved them from the fire, then we showed up and arrested them for setting the fire in the first place so they hated us! Just kiddin. I always appreciated you guys and admired you. Stay safe, and make it home every night. Welcome to mugshots.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread