My Little Buddy

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
This is my one and only child David. For reasons having to do with divorce, employement, citizenship and geography, I have not been able to see him since May. He lives in Ireland with my ex and I am in North Carolina. I miss him every minute of everyday and whenever I see a child around his age, ( 3 ), it just breaks my heart. To all the other divorced and seperated members out there with children, hang in there and stay strong.

Attachments

• 100_2524[1].jpg
    100_2524[1].jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 468

dugit

Sep 1, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XLT / E
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start training him to find treasure, he could be a big help.LOL

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send him treasure hunting tools for the holidays; you never know what a kid might dig up in his own back yard.

K

Kentucky Kache

Been through it...know what you're talking about. Sometimes we have no choice but to hang in there.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sorry to hear you can't be with him all the time DJ....he is adorable! Hang in there and hopefully one day you will be far closer together. That is quite a treasure there!

OP
OP
DJ_Quinn

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
Cynangyl said:
Sorry to hear you can't be with him all the time DJ....he is adorable! Hang in there and hopefully one day you will be far closer together. That is quite a treasure there!
Thanks Cyn, and I had a look at your profile, you have an adorable little one of your own. And your right, they truly are the treasures in this world.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
DJ_Quinn said:
Cynangyl said:
Thanks Cyn, and I had a look at your profile, you have an adorable little one of your own. And your right, they truly are the treasures in this world.

Those would be my grandbabies and they are far too far away as well but hopefully soon they will be moving home again!

OP
OP
DJ_Quinn

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
Cynangyl said:
DJ_Quinn said:
Cynangyl said:

Those would be my grandbabies and they are far too far away as well but hopefully soon they will be moving home again!
You didn't look old enough to be a granny! Anyway, be sure to spoil them rotten when they move home.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
DJ_Quinn said:
Cynangyl said:
DJ_Quinn said:
Cynangyl said:

You didn't look old enough to be a granny! Anyway, be sure to spoil them rotten when they move home.

rofl thanks! I have two granddaughters and one on the way. I am plenty old enough but sure glad some think I don't look it! :tongue3:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
David is a beautiful child. He is truly blessed to have you as a loving father. Pray that everything works out for you and the both of you will be together once again real soon.

:wink: RR

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is a beautiful little boy, I really hope that things will work so you can see him alot more! I dont know what I would do if my grandbabies were not right here I see them almost everyday and I am truly thankful for that! I will pray for you and him and his mother!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread