Crutch

Crutch

Sep 1, 2005
Springfield Tennessee
Detector(s) used
DFX / Eagle II SL 90
I don't take a camera metal detecting so this is all I got. Trout fishing one hot day on the Hiwassee near Maryville Tn. The striper was a bonus. The other is my Dale Earnhardt impression.

I live in middle Tn just north of Nashville. Started detecting in the early 90's. Had an 8 year layoff.

Tim

Attachments

• fishing.jpg
    fishing.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 710
  • shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 718

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE Catch.

Welcome to the Mug Shots, TIM

Jeff

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats a hell of a striper you got there! i havnt done a lick of fishing since i got into detecting in april! maybe i should put the detector down for a weekend and get a few of those stripers myself! they will be making a run up the delaware river soon.

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Nice fish!
It's interesting how many Treasure Netters enjoy fishing. I guess that's just part of the reason we like MD"ing so much. It's outdoors and you never know what's going to be on the end of your line, err, coil. Keep catching those beauties!
grizzly bare

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see ya Dale....uhhh...I mean Tim ;D

That's a really nice fish!

And.. your avatar drives me nuts! HAHA! :D

Nana ;)

M

Millie

Crutch said:
I don't take a camera metal detecting so this is all I got. Trout fishing one hot day on the Hiwassee near Maryville Tn. The striper was a bonus. The other is my Dale Earnhardt impression.

I live in middle Tn just north of Nashville. Started detecting in the early 90's. Had an 8 year layoff.

Tim
You are making me homesick :'( just looking at that river and mt.'s. My favorite drive is from Robbinsville N C to Maryville Tn. around the mountains. I own a little piece of property on the Hiawassee River near Murphy, NC., haven't been up there in quite a while. I hate this ole flatland territory where I am located now :(. By the way that sure is a nice trout.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Tim, nice striper. BTW, you kinda remind me of Michael Gross in "Tremors"

Attachments

• tremors3.jpg
    tremors3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 473

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back to the hobby! Lots of great history there in Tenn.

S

SASQUASH

I dont fish unless Im back east I miss caching thos lunkers like that striper wow. Yes most M.Ders like fishing I tell people I like hunting for any thing Dead or Alive. SASQWACH <><

pingdis

Jun 7, 2011
Southeast Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Not yet.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice fish. Unfortunately, the Hiwassee doesn't go near Maryville, TN. I live on the Hiwassee River btw. You thinking of the Little River?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice fish. Unfortunately, the Hiwassee doesn't go near Maryville, TN. I live on the Hiwassee River btw. You thinking of the Little River?

You likely won't get a response. This thread is 13 years old! The member's last login was 2011.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread