• pillar guages or lack there of.jpg
    pillar guages or lack there of.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 639
  • dash close up.jpg
    dash close up.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 640
D

Deadshot

Lol Zumbro, might take a second look at the big huge broken window in the first picture. ;)

Uber sorry to hear that the kids in your area need some parents that care. I had the same thing happen to me last year. They Jacked my Stereo which included about 1k worth of Subs and amp. They tried it again a week later but they didnt realize that I had left my car unlocke don purpose while I was sleeping in the back seat waiting for them. Punks got quite a suprise when my camera flashed at I snapped a few nice candid photos of them :P Never got my stereo back, but those kids aint stepped foot in my neighborhood since.

Good luck gettin some of your stuff back. Frequent all the pawn shops and see if any of it ends up there.

Deadshot

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BUMMER UBER.

? ? ? ? ?Glad I don't Live In or near any City.

You May Wanna Consider adding a Picture of You Here today Also.

So I don't Need to Move This Out of "MUG Shots"

WELCOME

AND
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Happy Hunting

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Jeff

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That makes me sick.
That happen to a friend of mine when I lived in D.C. You couldn't leave a coffee cup in the car. I guess CRACK makes you THURSTY

Z

ZumbroKid

Reason i asked if it was unlocked is a co-worker had his convertible park over night. He never kept anything in it and kept it unlock on purpose. They wanted to break in and cut the top to do it. Guess it was tradition for them to add the extra damage.

carajou

Jan 9, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
A small tip for anyone wanting to keep their car valuables safe from the average theif...

Install boxcutter-type razor blades on the hidden sides of the stereo, the amp, the guages. The idea is if someone wants your property, he's going to leave a little something behind whether he likes it or not!

OP
OP
U

uberlapis

Aug 8, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I wanted to give more info with the pic. This would have also cleared up a technicality for Jeff, but since i didn't add it no body knew.
I posted this late at night after not sleeping the previous night. I was in the chat with a few others and I was talking about all of the bad things that keep happening to me. These pics are just 1 very small example of the bad things that happen to me almost on a daily bases. The others in the chat were speaking of karma, I'm always going out of my way for others and help everyone around me only leaving myself short just about every day.
So why all of the bad karma comming to me, it is not what i put out?
I don't care if anyone thinks I'm exaggerating I have more than enough drama to try and deal with.
I'm getting off of that miserable subject.

Back to this technicality that should have bin explained in the opening post.
Like the title says "the real Uberlapis", this is the real Uberlapis that is what my car was dubbed a few years ago.
(Jeff, so there you go this is the mug of the real Uberlapis.. But I'll get one posted of me Probably by tomorrow) ;)

My neon here is pretty much untouched on the outside I'm very focused on the engine and power out put. Than add that to it being a 4 door Plymouth neon that is as people say "purpleish blue" (which is the plymouth factory paint Lapis Blue) It makes for a very nice sleeper.

But the people in various racing circuits and track announcers would call my car "The beast" , "the lapis beast" and a drag strip (up kind of towards Jeff's area) they let me run open header in street class, there announcer would call it the "nasty neon".
But about three years ago at a track event in Pittsburg, A buddy of mine Mike dubbed it Uberlapis and it stuck with everyone no choice to me but it works.

Uber being a German word loosely translated means "supper or over done"
Lapis for the odd blue color that 75% of people have to add purplish to.

Now I just use it as my screen name, thanks to Mike also.

There is my drawn out life story of my car/screen name enjoy.

HH everyone!
And if anyone has some good karma just laying around, if you'd send it my way I'd appreciate it.
Thanks Uber.

OP
OP
U

uberlapis

Aug 8, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH sorry Zumbro I forgot, it was locked.
They smashed in the window and reached to the front door and unlocked it.
The only things they didn't get were my 4 point harnesses and radar detector Its my new one to but still would have bin one of the cheepest and non damaging things to take.
They also did not get my nitrous bottle but that is because that was stolen from my friends garage like a month ago with a nice new paint job on it. I don't think there would be anyone out there with this color bottle so I'll keep an eye out but I'm shore they probably hit it up with some krylon first thing.

HH (and again for lost unclaimed stuff right)
Uber

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some beach!..........................................................................................................Some where!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• gu1677[1].jpg
    gu1677[1].jpg
    15 KB · Views: 563
OP
OP
U

uberlapis

Aug 8, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK here it is after sorting threw my allmost 3,000 pics this is the best one out of 5 that have me in them.
Before now I didn't think I was surrounded buy dumb people but i have the digital camera and when i ask someone to take a pic of me people always say "I have enough trouble with a regular camera I can't use that I don't know how"? and i say just make shore I'm somewere on the screen and push the button thats it.? I don't care if its messed up i can change it with the softwere and your not wasting film there isn't any.? And i always get have someone else do it.

But here it is, this is my son Austin and me at his fist birthday were my aunt was brave enough to try the camera and get all of the 5 digital pics i have of me.

HH
Uber

Attachments

• Austin & me 1 year birthday.jpg
    Austin & me 1 year birthday.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 552

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT UBER ;

Now I can OFFICIALLY Welcome you to the MUG SHOTS.

Pic Looks Good,
Thanks for posting !

jeff

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i dunno.............that little boy looks like something good that happened to you! sorry to hear about the rest. ;)

OP
OP
U

uberlapis

Aug 8, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Jeff.

And hollow, Its tough dealling with everything i hope things start working out for the good soon. My fingers are crossed.
This little guy keeps my going for shore.
Thanks.

HH
Uber

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great picture ub!

And such a beautiful baby!

Very nice to see you two!

Nana ;)

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Sorry to hear about all your equiptment getting ripped off >:( Did the cops dust for finger prints and all that stuff? was the car in your driveway? they must have really wanted that stuff :-\

F

Floater

Nice Mug Uber, Just keep the good thoughts in your head. The rest will work itself out. I will keep you in my good thoughts and Prayers. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread