TimC

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks camperlee. Future shotgun-loading looks on the girls. Just kidding on the shotgun, but not on the looks.

aa, yes, how to avoid chores shirt. He got alot of attention from that one.

Thanks for noticing, both of you.

TimC

OP
OP
TimC

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's not JUST my brother, but IDENTICAL TWIN brother. Look alike, sound alike, and sometimes even think alike. Alpha105 and JimB can tell you. About ten years ago I was on the computer downloading an e-mail of a picture of TerryC. Just like on que, my wife said she was tired of just seeing the back of my head all the time. I finished printing his picture and I tucked it into collar at the back of my neck. A Kodak moment.

TimC

OP
OP
TimC

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes not so funny mentalgranny. When we were teenagers, we hung out at the local public pool in the park. I was in the pool when my girlfriend came by. She sat down on a bench outside of the pool fence to wait for me to come out. When I did, one of my friends looked at me and said he just saw me leave with my girlfriend a minute ago. >:(

TimC

OP
OP
TimC

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, now. Do you really expect me to answer that for all the world to read, the t-net world that is. (Now I don't remember if this kind of sentence should end in a question mark or period. Dah... let me get my grammar book.) OK, what was the question?

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta get those grandchildren out of the house and start MDing with ya. ;D Great pic of em!

I had no clue that Terry is your twin brother. I know how mischievous identical twins can be, I bet y'all fooled a lot of people when y'all were younger.

:wink: RR

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
River Rat said:
Gotta get those grandchildren out of the house and start MDing with ya. ;D Great pic of em!

I had no clue that Terry is your twin brother. I know how mischievous identical twins can be, I bet y'all fooled a lot of people when y'all were younger.

:wink: RR

Yes... we did switch classes in high school. I took his English class and he took my Latin class. Our sister was also in my Latin class.... and did not know it was Tim! The next day Mr.Lawrence (Latin teacher ) CLAIMED we got away with it because Tim knows as much Latin as I did... NONE! The entire event is really funny. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread