Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome PAUL,

Very Cool Pic.
? ? ? it? took me awhile To Check EVERYTHING out in it.
I'd swear that girl top back right Forgot TO GET DRESSED THAT DAY ;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Jeff

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
Nice pic -- So I am sure the question on everyones mind is -- have you modified the Harley to carry your metal detector? ;D

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

gabbit how did you guess, he he!, no mods just sling it over my shoulder in holdall bag, lol, at the minute iam using my jeep, bike needs some attention, hey heres a great pic of me when i just got back in from a ride out,

Attachments

• me 2005.jpg
    me 2005.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 833
Z

ZumbroKid

you going to get that one over your heart colored? Do not get a detector brand tattoo, in case you switch brands. ;D

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

lol, he he!, one day i'll get it coloured just to busy these days to sit still,, althought i wouldent mind a detector tattoo putting on, without the brand name, you've given me an idea i'll draw one up with a maxed out coil on and post it and see who says go for it or not, what ya think ?.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Cool. Showed a club member a silver round "the Prospector". He didn't have any tats but had that one put on.

Jeff, leave it to you to hunt for and find buried treasure. ;D

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome TallPaul! You guys have more artwork on you than I have in my house! ;D Hope to see postings of all your finds.

Happy Hunting,

Kent

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

the girl in the back,, hell yer she was nice too, lol. :D :P

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
Just a stab in the dark -- used to live near Sturgis, SD -- I am betting they don't make a custom saddle bag for detectors ;)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tallpaul!

Welcome to TNet!

Nana ;)

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

i doubt it gabbit,, i live in England thoe,, dont get to much harley stuff here, although i go to florida often, anything i want i normally get it there,, iam more into detecing than bikes and tattoos these days, just love the hobby.

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

thanks nana, this is a very friendly great site to be at, in love it here,, wish i could detect with some of you people, guess that want happen as were all many miles away me a little more than some being in UK England,. mind you saying that iam in florida for xmass for 4 weeks,, hope ive got some nice finds to put on here when i return, HH paul.

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Welcome and glad to see your pic. Look forward to seeing some of your finds

Any to those tattoos of treasure hunting?.......... ;)

GL & HH,

DugHoles

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

yer i do have some tats tied to treasure and that,, i got a parot of a pirate,, and some gold coins with fish around them, thinking of getting a detector tattooed on me when i get the time,, with a maxed out coil, ive been drawing one up,, will post when finnished,, where to put it thoe,

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
Hard not to love once you get into it -- great hobby -- especially when you find caches -- lucky dog!!!

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

ya got me there lone,,, not sure i do know he got a nice draggan pic thoe,, oriental,, beats me if its the same one thoe,,, ive been workin on the detector tat wont be to long now,, may post that when iam back from fla,, along with my bounty if i get any lol ;D,, its my dream to get some spannish treasure,, ive now held some but i need to find my own,,.....HH paul.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread