Desertdigger in Baja

Desertdigger

Jul 15, 2004
Wickenberg , AZ
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,Tesoro Lobo ST, Gold Bug ,Minelab probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I will try this, I am not much good with pictures or spelling!

Attachments

• DeepCanyon.jpg
    DeepCanyon.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 503

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pic Looks good Desertdigger ,

So does The View.

WELCOME & thanks for Posting.

Jeff

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
:D See what you mean about the spelling. :D You know something? Some folks spend too much time on minutae and too little time on having fun.
Swing your coil and let the little things take care of themselves.

grizzly bare

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Desert Digger, Great pic. Looking at it just makes you wonder what could be hidden in those valleys and cliffs. Califronia, Gold in them thar hills. Kevin

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really don't matter if you spell good or not. I would never know if it were wrong.

Nice Pic

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct! This is not a spelling forum. No matter your spelling skills, you will still get your point across. It's not how you spell, it's what you say that matters. If they can't understand you due to your spelling they have the problem!
Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
packerbacker said:
Correct!? This is not a spelling forum. No matter your spelling skills, you will still get your point across. It's not how you spell, it's what you say that matters. If they can't understand you due to your spelling they have the problem!
Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
counldt hvae sadi ti betert (huh?)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions