YeahYeahYeah ANother Newbie Pic to scare the kids

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Small CGCB3.jpg
    Small CGCB3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 803
  • SmallCGCB5.jpg
    SmallCGCB5.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 793
  • SmallCGCD1.jpg
    SmallCGCD1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 780

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome pics. welcome to the forum. and looking forward to seeing your finds

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Renegade. I'll resize some pics of a couple of sites I found out in Anza-Borrego Desert and post them. Keep an eye out.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Pics, Thanks for Posting

and Welcome !

Jeff

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's some back-drop gollum! ;D

Nice to see ya!

;)

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney56 said:
Great view, gollum! One question, did anybody teach ya ta fill your holes after diggin'? LOL

I know! It can be a real problem. It's addictive. Once I start diggin', I just can't stop! One time I just going and going until I came out the other side! LOL

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney56 said:
Great view, gollum! One question, did anybody teach ya ta fill your holes after diggin'? LOL

I know! It can be a real problem. It's addictive. Once I start diggin', I just can't stop! One time I just kept going and going until I came out the other side! LOL

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was only after I dug all the way through, that I realized somebody had played a trick on me and taped a quarter to the bottom of my search coil!LOL

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello, & Welcome to the Mugs...
Great pics... you look like a pretty big guy in the first pic, but compared to mother nature in the last one, you look kinda small... ;D
Good luck in the new year, & Happy hunting~

P.S.> I've never dug all the way through yet, but sometimes, it sure feels like it... ;D

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spotz said:
Where's your detector? You know that someone has thrown tons of coins off of there over the years!
Spotz

Hey Spotz,

I have three; 1. Minelab Excalibur 2. Minelab SD2000 w/mods 3. New Minelab Quattro. Problem is, it is illegal to possess a metal detector in a state park. If you are caught with one, not only will they take your MD, they will assume you are stealing Indian Artifacts or other National Treasures and get a warrant and tear up your house taking anything of interest they may find. They would take things like your computer if you have saved research files on it, any written research you may possess.

IT AIN'T WORTH IT!!

I have a ton of sites I am frothing at the mouth to Detect right here in SoCal. But don't want to risk losing thousands of dollars woth of metal detectors and years of research. (Check out my posting in "Treasure Legends>Old Shaft Unearthed in Anza-Borrego Desert" This is site#2 of five that I have found (with pics)

Thanks-Mike

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL! ;D
Welcome to the Forum!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread