Mighty AP at his best???

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Ive been told my eyes are my best feature & my modesty is my best trait! lol ;D
Im wanted in six states so I gotta be careful about posting my mug on the internet, & then theres the horrible disfigurement.................three surgeries on the face & no improvement! Beleive me boys n girls, this is all you can handle! :o

Attachments

• AggressivePerfector work pics 24.jpg
    AggressivePerfector work pics 24.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 732

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME AP !

Sorry, To be in the Mug Shots, You MUST post your Real
Mug.

Can't Play Favorites.

If you Can't I'll need to Move this to Everything Else this Evening.

Jeff

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
OK Jeff, I'll risk many years of incarceration & post one later today, cover the lil kiddies eyes & dont look on a full stomache! You have been warned! ;D

:D :D :D :D

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
OK Jeff, here goes. This is MightyAP with his favorite diggin tool "Charlie Brown". Im the one on the right. Now Jeff, if the authorities storm my tar paper shack in the wee hours of the morning & drag me off kickin' & screamin' I fully expect you to take up donations for me. I'll be needing some soap-on-a-rope & cigarettes! Lots & lots of cigarettes! ;D

Attachments

• Me n charlie brown.jpg
    Me n charlie brown.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 698

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a clown you are, AP. You fit right into the TreasureNet Circus. ;D

Hey, that welding pose looks familiar.....My Hubby's favorite activity!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do AP :D

At least if you Keep that Soap "ON A ROPE"

& Don't Drop it,

You may not need as Many Cigarettes ;) ;D

GREAT PIC by the way.

Thanks for posting it.

Jeff

Angelo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2006
Idaho
JEFF OF PA!!!!

In this case you should of made an exception and let the first picture ride.

Hey Mighty. Good move on replacing your out of state plates for Idaho ones. Especially in your part of our state.

Good to see ya! Now I know who to avoid.

Your fellow Idahoan. Hope to see you soon up here in Boise (the civilized part of Idaho)

Tony (Angelos Grandpa)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP
I'll be needing some soap-on-a-rope &
HOLA AP being a very sheltered Saint, living a celibate life, and so having little knowledge of earthly things, why do you need soap on a rope? If you drop it, why not just pick it up again? Too lazy?

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
LOL Tayopa! You are a man of the world, a ladies man, well traveled I assume. Surely at some point you have had a little too much fun & ended up behind bars for a minor infraction of the law. Im quite sure I dont have to explain the advantages of having your soap on a rope while vacationing in one of our countries fine holding facilities, but there are ladies & possibly children reading this so lets just say Im far too lazy to bend over & pick it up! ;)
Tony.........avoid me like the plague! I didnt replace the plates on the Suburban, I stole the truck!!! LOL I will make a weekend trip to civilization soon, hope to hook up with you & Gabbit! By the way, what kind of truck do you drive??? ;)
And yes Jeff, you should have let the 1st pic ride..................they make me wear the hood whether Im welding or not! I walk into a lot of walls at work!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP ]
LOL Tayopa! You are a man of the world, a ladies man, well traveled I assume. Surely at some point you have had a little too much fun & ended up behind bars for a minor infraction of the law. Im quite sure I dont have to explain the advantages of having your soap on a rope while vacationing in one of our countries fine holding facilities, but there are ladies & possibly children reading this so lets just say Im far too lazy to bend over & pick it up! ;)

Nope never have been inside an institution for an infraction, but did spend 3 years inside of one while going to College in Calif. I worked the evening shift - 1600 - 2400 in San Quintin , the max insitution hehheeh. Also delivered many a wet while in the BP.

Al I can say is "CHICKEN"!!!!

I assume that you DID mean err uh duh ----? Shucks I will have to recheck my Kinsey report again.

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=JudyH
Hey Mighty Mighty...don't listen to Tayopa...he will only lead you astray.
ME a bone fide certifie Saint ? snifff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heheheheh. I, personally, believe he has been infarcerated
"IN FARCE ERATED?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took it upon myself to look up his family tree...it has no branches.:o
Now you understand why we never developed tails! In fact, my Blood type is RH negative, no monkey blood here .heheheh
He's still trying to sell me a gold mine, disguised as paradise....I just might buy it. ;)

Now you are being smart love, even throw in free smoochies, LA tiger permitting. heheheh

Welcome to mugshots, AP...lol..
Judy

El Saint

Till Eulenspiegle de la mancha

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AP,

I like both pics of you. Good to meet you & CB, is he a choc lab?

BTW, the "chicken" pictured is a rooster.

:)
River

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey AP! Welcome aboard. Just keep Charlie's nose out of the cactus!

Mike

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Hey River Rat, yes Charlie is a chocolate lab, almost a year old so he is still in that "puppy" state of mind. Overall, he is a good pup! Also have a siamese cat, about the same age & they are the best of freinds, sleep together, play together, eat together. Makes me sick..........get a room already! lol Every time we see a small dog at the park he goes crazy, I think he thinks they are cats & he wants to go play with them. This weekend a small white poodle looking dog came up to him & he got real excited & wanted to play, but when the owner called him & he ran towards her Charlie got in front of him & that lil poodle went postal on him! Poor Charlie didnt have a chance, got his butt kicked by a fluffy white poodle! He's a lover, a digger, not a fighter! Also, I know that is a rooster. If I gotta be a chicken, I will be stud chicken! lol
Gollum, where in So Cal are you? I just moved here (Idaho) from Sunny Long Beach 9 months ago. Lived in L.B.C. for 17 years! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread