Welcome Paul.

Nice Pic

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Paul,
Welcome to TreasureNet! Always good to put a face with the finds that are posted. Looks like you have a great ride...and a great place to ride it. Too bad that that will all go away when you become a total TNet nut!

Jim Johnson
grizzly bare

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
Hi Paul, great dirt bike! many moons ago I used 250 Suzuki dirt bikes 250 motor crossed and hill climbing! The 250 Suk would outlast all the hi price European bikes. then I tried a Suzuki 400 a wild bike went back to the 250. BP

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Hey, how did Jeff know your name was Paul? Anyway... anyone who would take the time to post their mug surely "suffers" our common affliction... and deserves a hearty WELCOME! I wish I the space to ride you have... I rebuilt a YZ490 which has mostly sat idle as the too many as too many trails in my area have been closed off to the public. Good to have you here. -Ben

Old California

Jul 16, 2006
Central California
Welcome to the forum Paul,

I'm a Paul too......Actually, Paul is my middle name but I have always gone by Paul, My first name "Apolonio" which is too hard for most people to remember or pronounce........I've chatted with "Paul is Dead" a few times and must say he's a super nice person, Hopefully some day can meet and metal detect with him.

Back in the day when I was younger, Suzuki was my favorite. Now you couldn't pay me enough to sit on one ;)

Looking forward to your future post, P.S. Hey Oldman, You said you once tried a Suzuki 400...I remember the TM 400,a very good bike it was. Also remember when the RM 370 which came out in 1977-8, That was one hot bike too :)

Paul (Ca)

OP
OP
P

peejtrav

Jul 29, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
The bike in the picture is an 01 Suzuki DRZ400. That Was my last hobbie and I no longer own the bike. Sweeping a metal detector across the ground seems easier on the body!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Paul,

Welcome to TN. MDing is a very good hobby, glad to have you here with us.

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread