Howdy

Goldman

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2006
Northern Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3, DFX, MXT, BeachHunter ID 300
Just a short note to introduce myself. I've been detecting off and on since 1978. I've owned 5 detectors beginning mainly Whites's, a Coinmaster 4000, 6000, MXT, BeachHunter ID, and a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202. The Pioneer is back-up mainly for friends and relatives that do not have a detector. I turned 61 last June and have been retired for going on five years (I have plenty of time to detect). I have been married for over 39 years to the love of my life and have a 38 year old daughter and 35 year old son. I live in Northern Mississippi not far from Memphis, TN. Right now I'm in the inland beach hunting mode but will switch to old coin hunting later this fall. I look forward to participating in the forum and wish all good luck and happy hunting.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Hey, Goldman—

It's great to have you with us, and I think you're going to like it here! I'll be watching for your future posts and finds.

All the best,
PBK

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice to meet you, Goldman. It sounds like you have plenty of experience and maybe some tips to share.

Are you going to post some of your best finds? I'll look for your post! :)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Goldman if you go down to Tunica you can find all kinds of coins in those machines they have. ::) ::) ::) Have a good one.
Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread