Reddielocks

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I have always loved Mding since i saw a elderly gentleman in a local park doing it when i was around 9 years old.We were drawn to him like magnets! He would sing a little tune while MDing ! He would say "I need to find some money for my honey to buy her a cup o' coffee" LOL ! He showed up at the park at least once a week he was very nice to us. So please be nice to kids and answer any question they may have they are our MDing future ! Anyway thats how i got interested in the hobby. I also dig for antique bottles in creeks and rivers and where ever they may lie ! :D I have a good bottle collection going ! My rarest is a peanut or waisted pepsi bottle from the 30's its in art deco style.Well i don't know what else to say so bye for now ! lol

Heres one more thing about me. I am very hyper active ! lol

Last edited:

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I, for one, am glad you're here. You're like a breath of fresh air! :D

Congratulations on the silver bug and making the "Best of TreasureNet" list already. :o

M

mchamby

Hello from Vermont, it's always nice to see other females on the site, hope you have great finds and happy bottle hunting.
Mchamby

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
muddyknees said:
Hi Reddi, speaking of glass do you have any White House viniger jars I colect these lots around nc got some at yard sales for 75 cents that list in the book for 50.00.
muddyknees

I have one that i dug a year ago.Its the only one so far.Man you got a good deal on them ! :o

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Digginman said:
I'm glad you are here, also, Red. Not only pretty, you have good words for everyone, and seem very sweet.

DM

Why thank you Digginman ! I try to be that is when they are to me LOL

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Hey Reddielocks, nice to see ya. See ya around the forums..... ;)

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread