Newbie here

Boltz

Greenie
Jun 29, 2006
Central Oklahoma
Howdy all. Just found this intro thread.
I'm new to THing and am glad to have found this great forum. I just (finally) got an Ace250 for my birthday, and so far it has been great. I still need to get familar with all the features it has to offer, but I've been practicing in my backyard. I've got rings/pulltabs down to a fine art ;D
Anyway, it's great to be here, and I look forward to seeing all your great treasure pics ;D
Maybe soon, I'll get to post some too.
Good THing!!

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Nice to meet you Boltz! I dunno if anyone has pulltabs down to a fine art more than me but, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, LOL!

Have a good time out there, HH. :)

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
Hey pulltabs might be worth something in the future!!

Course not!! Just kidding ;D ;D
Welcome to the forum- -thanks for the intro
HH

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
B,

welcome to the board.

Get to know that machine and it will
do the job.

Hope to see some of your finds.

have a good un..............

OP
OP
Boltz

Boltz

Greenie
Jun 29, 2006
Central Oklahoma
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I'm still trying to learn my way around the site in my spare time. It's amazing. When I log in, there are so many post to read, I hardly have time to read them all. I'm away alot with work, so don't have much time like I would like. I'll grow though. Anyhow, I'm overwelmed with the amount of post to check out and read. So many cool stories and neat things to look at. I find myself drawn into reading way to much. This is just to active of a site. ;D It's almost like reading a Cussler novel some times. I just get deeper and deeper into the excitement and adventure of it all. Aghhhh, somebody stop me and give me some adventure of my own.!!
Just need some time to live the dream. But hey, I love to read ya'lls too. Soon, real soon :)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Welcome to the forum. You will find alot of adventure and great stories here. These people are just fabulous. And dont worry about great finds....you have to dig alot of junk first. And have we dug alot of it! Now if you ever need expert on rusty iron...I am your daisy.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Boltz,

Welcome to TNet. Glad to have chatted with you a couple of times. You are right about the fabulous stories within the forum, some of the pics of the finds will just make your eyes pop. :o

HH

;) RR

OP
OP
Boltz

Boltz

Greenie
Jun 29, 2006
Central Oklahoma
Again thanks.
gypsyheart...it's always good to have a flower amonst the iron. Gives it beauty and depth.
River Rat, it was great to talk with you guys. I actually stumbled into the chat area not knowing what I was doing. I just saw the click link thing and hit it. Another great adventure into the unknown for which I was richly rewarded. Good people here all...had a great time. :)
Thanks guys.

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Welcome Boltz ! Like Jethro Tull aye ?? Me too !!!! ;D especially the song "Living In The Past" ;) ;D

OP
OP
Boltz

Boltz

Greenie
Jun 29, 2006
Central Oklahoma
aye. great catch. aqualung is my best. locomotive breath is me second. i was a boiler tech in the navy, so it has a special place in my heart. living in the past is my next...nicly done. drifting away my friend, if he would of done it, was my next. :)
So nice to meet you Reddielocks. You have great taste in music, and a keen eye mate. ;D

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Boltz said:
aye. great catch. aqualung is my best. locomotive breath is me second. i was a boiler tech in the navy, so it has a special place in my heart. living in the past is my next...nicly done. drifting away my friend, if he would of done it, was my next. :)
So nice to meet you Reddielocks. You have great taste in music, and a keen eye mate. ;D

Jethro Tull is one of my fav bands. Ian's flute playing is amazing ;). Bungle In The Jungle is another fav. & of course the ones you mention are ! LOL

Aqualung is a ballard !! ;D ;D

OP
OP
Boltz

Boltz

Greenie
Jun 29, 2006
Central Oklahoma
aye!! for me it's like a janitor on a disk. wipes away all my cares for the day. i know, thats corny, but heh, it's the way it is. ;D

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey, Boltz. You have a great machine from what I've read on here.

Just keep practicing.....dig all those pulltabs....for every 1000 you dig, you'll find one gold ring. ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread