Jockey Hollow
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Sounds as if you're off to a great start! We're all still learning— and having a great time doing it. Glad to have you join us!

cheezinoot

Jun 11, 2006
Emmons,MN
Way to go! I've only been in the game for 3 mo. and only found 10.00 in clad a couple wheats. I'm using BH II. Going to upgrade to a DFX, cuz I know I'm missing stuff. HH

R

Rick Goaldigger)

Thanx for the kind words of encouragment one and all! Since that original post, I've been out a couple more times and found close to another $10.00 in clad and yesterday was a good day jewelery wise. A gold plated ring with white and red stones, a kids' sterling soccer bracelet(broken), a CZ tennis bracelet that I originally thought was diamonds and almost had a heart attack and a sterling religious medallion. I was smiling at day's end! Most of my searching is done at youth soccer fields (the sidelines are great) with my MXT. I'm starting to get used to the detector, but still having trouble with some deeper targets....I'm working on it. I hope to get out a few more times this week. Once again...Thanx!

Goaldigger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread