to all who believe in your self, my story

riobravo

Apr 2, 2006
south texas to the east coast
who am i,
my life has been hard, as everyone i have known, and it is most presious to me because of my daughters , but none the less is a story worthy of writing, ladies grab a tissue, men grab a hankie, for as i dont have a need to imbellish as i will always give a story of truth, and i will slowly give the reason why i am a giver, why i value family and truth and love.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Here's something for you RioBravo:

"I am the only unique me that will ever be. I have the power to make a difference in this world. I look forward to taking on the grand adventure of life, living, and always remembering to be myself.........I Love Being Me!!!"

Blessings to you and yours,
Annmarie

OP
OP
riobravo

riobravo

Apr 2, 2006
south texas to the east coast
i don't see a reason as of yet to not disclose some of my life and would prefer to do the story in sections as i have become accustomed to living that way.

about me, i love life, i love the sea, and i love the lord, but most of all i love two blond haired, blue eyed girls , that call me papa, i give 100% everyday to be sure that they have all the necessities for living,
there is a hardship of separation i have to live with to accommodate this, currently they are young and hopefully wont recall these days apart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread