Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Allisa,

Welcome aboard. Nice pics of you and your dogs.

;) RR

OP
OP
S

shreddah

thanks everyone. Im not new. just wasnt active before. I used it a long time ago when I purchased my MD. I have a bounty hunter tracker 2

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice dogs!! Love boxers ;D Are they a boxer/pitt mix? I'm not good at identifying dogs :)

OP
OP
S

shreddah

the dark brindle is possibly boxer/pit or full pit. not sure as he was left to die and I have no idea who his mother or father are. the white and brown is a full pit. shes just really gamey.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the mug shots to you and your dogs, Shred!

You ARE a long time member...where've you been? Hiding from us?? :D :D Don't be shy! We don't bite! ::)

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
Nice to see ya, I brought home a pit a couple years ago, someone left him at the truckstop. They were gonna call the pound and I opened my semi door and said c'mon, he jumped right up inside and went straight back to the carpet in the bunk floor and layed down. Never moved an inch the 200 miles home. Gave him to a good friend and a good home out on a farm.

OP
OP
S

shreddah

clump63 said:
Nice to see ya, I brought home a pit a couple years ago, someone left him at the truckstop. They were gonna call the pound and I opened my semi door and said c'mon, he jumped right up inside and went straight back to the carpet in the bunk floor and layed down. Never moved an inch the 200 miles home. Gave him to a good friend and a good home out on a farm.

wow thats a great story. Im glad you picked him up. if I ever see a loose pit I always stop and pick em up cause I know something worse could happen. they could be picked up by the pound where they are immediately euthanized or by some thugs who wanna fight em. so terrible. Im never scared to confront a pit because most of them are such sweet dogs. I know that i will never own another breed after owning my two just because they have such great dispositions. they are the biggest lap dogs and very friendly.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
shreddah said:
the dark brindle is possibly boxer/pit or full pit. not sure as he was left to die and I have no idea who his mother or father are. the white and brown is a full pit. shes just really gamey.

Great you take in dogs like that. My wifes mom has an adopted Greyhound, and another small dog she got from the pound. I think her Black Lab was adopted too.

My cat is from a litter that was left in the desert. Poor animals, I hate it.

OP
OP
S

shreddah

djui5 said:
shreddah said:

Great you take in dogs like that. My wifes mom has an adopted Greyhound, and another small dog she got from the pound. I think her Black Lab was adopted too.

My cat is from a litter that was left in the desert. Poor animals, I hate it.

poor kitty. same thing with my brindle one. his name is petey. his entire litter was left to die in texas. a woman i knew found them and only 2 were alive. out of 7 total. petey and his sister. (I would have taken them both if i could afford it, but I couldnt.) anyways, he was sort of a miracle dog because he was so sick. what happened was the ladies horse bucked her off and she landed in a ditch out in the desert. she saw about 100yards up the puppies. and went and grabbed the ones that were alive put them in her knapsack on her horse and went back to the stables where she got into her car and drove them straight to the vet. my dog petey died 3 times and they had to resessutate him, but thankfully he lived because hes the light of my life. he truly has an amazing spirit and I cant explain it, but hes just different than most dogs I know.

Roxi (the white one) was from an accidental litter. and was living in terrible conditions out here in WA. I met the people to see the puppies and there was 10 puppies. and seriously.... again. I wish I could have taken them all. but I couldnt. thankfully a lot of people responded to the ad and took them after seeing the conditions :) she is very timid. but not really aggressive just always scared of new people and she will try to intimidate them by growling but she doesnt realize that if shes wagging her tail at the same time its not very believable

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
wow, amazing stories. You're a great human being :) That's funny about the tail wagging.

OP
OP
S

shreddah

djui5 said:
wow, amazing stories. You're a great human being :) That's funny about the tail wagging.

i looked at your myspace. amazing drumset. my boyfriend has been drumming for 11 years now.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Crazy isn't it!! It's some local cover bands kit. The guy was really good. Working in studios is a lot of fun. Who does your boyfriend play for?

OP
OP
S

shreddah

djui5 said:
Crazy isn't it!! It's some local cover bands kit. The guy was really good. Working in studios is a lot of fun. Who does your boyfriend play for?

He used to play for a local band that was pretty popular called "the Clarapellars" for like 4-5 years. they broke up. then he had a short stint in a band called "clever escape" but it didnt work out because of musical differences. basically the singer wanted to sing more emo ish music and they wanted to play NOT THAT. haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread