New to the forum

D

DogBone

Well with Age I guess comes the quest for a hobby that takes me away from a jaded view of society forced on me by my job, and makes me look more toward something i can do with my wife, my children and some good people. This has brought me to this forum, and as i will soon be getting my first MD into the hobby or quest as I've heard it called on more than one occasion ;D. I've really enjoyed the forum and reading has really helped me learn a lot prior to getting started, very nice layout with a lot of great information.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
DB,

welcome to the board.

You still have time, it is not too late. ;)

Do you really want to get involved; sounds like
you have a nice family, wife, kids, other "good"
folks.

But if you decide to go ahead, welcome. ;D

have a good un..............

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard DogBone,

This is a great site with great people. Almost anything you want to know about treasure hunting/metal detecting can be found right here. There are tons of great folks here. Look forward to seeing some great finds.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the BEST Treasure Site on the WWW DogBone!!!!!!!

ALWAYS room for more, looking forward to seeing some of your finds ;D

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Welcome! With a MD it does get you away from the hustle and bustle of a busy life, it get's the imagination juices flowing and relaxes the brain cramps from the daily whatevers. Good luck with your adventures!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
welcome to the forum, and the hobby. you wont believe how much fun your going to have.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome aboard, Dogbone. This is a great place to hang out......weather you have a detector or not. ;)

Looking forward to hearing about your new detector and your first finds. :)

OP
OP
D

DogBone

Thank you for the kind words I am really looking forward to hunting as are my wife and kids. ;D

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A BIG welcome to you and your family, DogBone ! Looking forward to your posts and finds. Good Luck and HH !

Huntin' 59er

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Welcome to the forum and the hobby DogBone. You definately came to a great site filled with many great peps. I have not met a member here yet that I do not like, nor one that would not help me out with questions when I asked.

Good luck hope to see you posting some finds once you get that MDer and get started. Just remember practice and research on sites later on. Hopefully that will help you get great finds and not become frustrated and give it up quickly.

Rev

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread