Find Spartacus53 and win nuttin

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spartacus,
Go to Target or Walmart and get The package 4 pack of rechargable AA batteries with a charger.
It is only around $20.00 and will save you alot of $$ in the long run.
you can recharge them like 1000 times.
I went with the Energizer batterys and charger and they work great!
I did eventually pick up an additional 4 pack of rechargables for $10 just to have as a backup or for an all day hunt.
They last at least 4 hours on my 350 and I always change them out when the battery bar gets to 1/2 charge because I read a couple of posts about losing coil depth when it gets to less than half charge which is no big deal to me because I won't have to buy new batteries for it for at least another 5 yrs. By that time I will have something newer and better.

Ok, my new guess is:

pic 1 # 13
pic 2 # 19
pic 3 # 4

Last edited:
OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes, you know that you did have a leg up on the competition to begin with, but still got Pic #1 wrong.

The good thing is that you got all the rest right :thumbsup:

minergirl, I may have looked like your ex boyfriend, but I am 100's of time better, and I have references too :laughing9:

OK, only pic #1 is left and I appreciated your playing along. Again, I am standing in the very top row :tongue3:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Vibes, you know that you did have a leg up on the competition to begin with, but still got Pic #1 wrong.

The good thing is that you got all the rest right :thumbsup:

minergirl, I may have looked like your ex boyfriend, but I am 100's of time better, and I have references too :laughing9:

OK, only pic #1 is left and I appreciated your playing along. Again, I am standing in the very top row :tongue3:

Spart, how u figure I have a "leg up?"...ok in 1969 you are 42.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've seen some of my younger pictures before, although not these ones, so I thought you might have a slight advantage.

Anyway, pic #1 is still open.. I am standing in the last row close to center, and a bit hard to see. :tongue3:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No vibes, picture #1 has not been identified yet, so you have the best shot at it :thumbsup:

I am standing in the last row, just off center. You just have to figure go left, or right :tongue3:

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Spartacus,

That wouldn't be such a hard feat...Haha And I'm not sure "Copy and Paste" references count...:)

Ok...Pic. 1...You're the one thats part of the Tree...:)...IDK

Congrats on 8000 posts!

MinerGirl

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Winner, winner, chicken diner.. Way to go Vibes..

To all: Again thank you for playing along, I hope you enjoyed the challenge.

Vibes, you know you're always my #1 :headbang: Too bad you weren't closer, we'd have a rip detecting together. But since you're out of reach I'm hoping that ace350 replies to my pm later. :laughing7:

P.S. minergirl, I'm still available for a limited time, so if you act quickly, and now..... :laughing9:

I never use copy and paste as I am most capable of writing multiple reference letters :laughing7:
8,000 posts is nothing, it shows I have no life :tongue3: But there are some really great old classic threads I've posted in the past. Now those too were the days

Again, thank you all for your participation :hello2:

Last edited:

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Job Vibes...and Thanks for Ending this! Haha...I was getting Dizzy...:)

Spartacus...Thats Funny...It almost sounds like a K-Mart "Blue Light" special...:) This was alot of fun. Nice Pics by the way...Its fun to go down Memory Lane.

MinerGirl

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I agree with MinerGirl...it was fun:)

Ahhh...thanks for the #1 ranking. you made me blush. But you do realize that I would kick your arse MD'ing, right? :tongue3:

I'm hoping to FINALLY get out and hunt this weekend. I have 30 acres to myself w/ a house built during the civil war on it. OR I might hit the beach...or both. I need my fix...STAT

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree... that was a fun challenge.
Thanks Spartacus

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes, I believe that you would beat me in metal detecting... Then again, I have no problem with that, I'll just provide all day entertainment :laughing7: I'll bet that you will go home with a stomach ache from laughing all day. Yes, I can do that without breaking a sweat too :laughing7:

minergirl, a blue light special, huh :icon_scratch: Well, I can say that I have to look up to that blue light special, but I am fun :tongue3:

Thanks ace350, I'll call you too!!!

The funniest part is that vibes probably picked out my picture quicker than I did :laughing9:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You threw me off with way too cool for sunglasses and class clown. More like Lon Chaney, the man with a thousand faces.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You threw me off with way too cool for sunglasses and class clown. More like Lon Chaney, the man with a thousand faces.

If you only knew... Actually, there are several people all working under my nickname. How else could one almost post 24/7 :laughing7: Truth be told, I never wore, or will were glasses. Then again, I never wore a hat, or gloves in the winter until I started working outside all night...

I'm glad you enjoyed the post. I sent this link to several of my childhood friends and they were loving it too. Like minergirl said, it was a nice trip down memory lane. Funny thing is that I was checking on one thing and I saw my old camp had a website. Well, several clicks later, I had a post :laughing7:

I have to see if I can still get my own personal page. I have 100's of funny stories from those 3 years alone

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes, the funny thing about it, I was put in the back on purpose. I should have been sitting with my buddy Peter Lopez #52 sitting in the 1st row. I had to avoid being seen that day by the camp director, Sgt Wells. He was an ex-marine and didn't want anyone to have long hair. My hair was tied in a ponytail and stuck under my Kerchief :laughing7: Every time it was announced that he would visit a camp, I would make myself scarce and my hair back in a ponytail. I have to find a good picture from 69, my hair in the front was to my chest..

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Spartacus I was on a roll there for a while, but was getting really tired from a long day. Again, thanks for the challenge. :thumbsup:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought my dowsing would work for sure. Must have been the brass plumb. Should have used a pendulum made from bronze to find spart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread