Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Find Spartacus53 and win nuttin

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
    40 times
    Damnit ...I almost went with that one.

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    No vibes, picture #1 has not been identified yet, so you have the best shot at it

I am standing in the last row, just off center. You just have to figure go left, or right

us
    What will it effect, when all is done?

Nov 2011
    meicigama
    51 times
    minergirl, I may have looked like your ex boyfriend, but I am 100's of time better, and I have references too

Spartacus,

That wouldn't be such a hard feat...Haha And I'm not sure "Copy and Paste" references count...

Ok...Pic. 1...You're the one thats part of the Tree......IDK

Congrats on 8000 posts!

MinerGirl

us
    Aug 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
    40 times
    5...and that's it...I got this.

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    Winner, winner, chicken diner.. Way to go Vibes..

To all: Again thank you for playing along, I hope you enjoyed the challenge.

Vibes, you know you're always my #1 Too bad you weren't closer, we'd have a rip detecting together. But since you're out of reach I'm hoping that ace350 replies to my pm later.

P.S. minergirl, I'm still available for a limited time, so if you act quickly, and now.....

I never use copy and paste as I am most capable of writing multiple reference letters
    8,000 posts is nothing, it shows I have no life But there are some really great old classic threads I've posted in the past. Now those too were the days

Again, thank you all for your participation
    Last edited by spartacus53; Jun 06, 2012 at 01:53 PM.

us
    What will it effect, when all is done?

Nov 2011
    meicigama
    51 times
    Good Job Vibes...and Thanks for Ending this! Haha...I was getting Dizzy...

Spartacus...Thats Funny...It almost sounds like a K-Mart "Blue Light" special... This was alot of fun. Nice Pics by the way...Its fun to go down Memory Lane.

MinerGirl

us
    Aug 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
    40 times
    I agree with MinerGirl...it was fun

Ahhh...thanks for the #1 ranking. you made me blush. But you do realize that I would kick your arse MD'ing, right?

I'm hoping to FINALLY get out and hunt this weekend. I have 30 acres to myself w/ a house built during the civil war on it. OR I might hit the beach...or both. I need my fix...STAT

us
    Apr 2012
    The Jersey Shore
    Ace350/ATpro/Excalibur1000/ Eldorado/BandidoII uMax/Silver Sabre uMax/Compadre/ Garrett Pro-Pointer/Lesche digger model 75/ RTG stainless Beachmaster scoop/Stealth S3i Sugarsand Scoop
    152 times
    I agree... that was a fun challenge.
    Thanks Spartacus
    One must be smarter than the equipment they are working with!

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    Vibes, I believe that you would beat me in metal detecting... Then again, I have no problem with that, I'll just provide all day entertainment I'll bet that you will go home with a stomach ache from laughing all day. Yes, I can do that without breaking a sweat too

minergirl, a blue light special, huh Well, I can say that I have to look up to that blue light special, but I am fun

Thanks ace350, I'll call you too!!!

The funniest part is that vibes probably picked out my picture quicker than I did

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    Tiger Shark 8" coil, Tejon 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer Minelab Quattro, Garrett gold stinger
    210 times
    You threw me off with way too cool for sunglasses and class clown. More like Lon Chaney, the man with a thousand faces.
    It's no wonder truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Mark Twain

us
    Aug 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
    40 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot zone View Post
    You threw me off with way too cool for sunglasses and class clown. More like Lon Chaney, the man with a thousand faces.
    The clue was the hair...the part was the same in all pics

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot zone View Post

If you only knew... Actually, there are several people all working under my nickname. How else could one almost post 24/7 Truth be told, I never wore, or will were glasses. Then again, I never wore a hat, or gloves in the winter until I started working outside all night...

I'm glad you enjoyed the post. I sent this link to several of my childhood friends and they were loving it too. Like minergirl said, it was a nice trip down memory lane. Funny thing is that I was checking on one thing and I saw my old camp had a website. Well, several clicks later, I had a post

I have to see if I can still get my own personal page. I have 100's of funny stories from those 3 years alone

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    Vibes, the funny thing about it, I was put in the back on purpose. I should have been sitting with my buddy Peter Lopez #52 sitting in the 1st row. I had to avoid being seen that day by the camp director, Sgt Wells. He was an ex-marine and didn't want anyone to have long hair. My hair was tied in a ponytail and stuck under my Kerchief Every time it was announced that he would visit a camp, I would make myself scarce and my hair back in a ponytail. I have to find a good picture from 69, my hair in the front was to my chest..

Charter Member
    us
    Dennis

Jan 2012
    Montana
    White's MXT
    2756 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Thanks, Spartacus I was on a roll there for a while, but was getting really tired from a long day. Again, thanks for the challenge.

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    Tiger Shark 8" coil, Tejon 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer Minelab Quattro, Garrett gold stinger
    210 times
    I thought my dowsing would work for sure. Must have been the brass plumb. Should have used a pendulum made from bronze to find spart.
    It's no wonder truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Mark Twain

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links