Find Spartacus53 and win nuttin

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am afraid Vibes will show up at the last minute over at the park where I have removed all the pulltabs and dig up the silver. On the other hand Miner Girl shows a willingness to share. She would have given me 50% credit if she had won. And right now 50% of nothing sound good!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't see the first one clear enough but I'll go with 19 on the second and 4 on the third. Do I have to pay shipping on that "nuttin"?

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I am afraid Vibes will show up at the last minute over at the park where I have removed all the pulltabs and dig up the silver. On the other hand Miner Girl shows a willingness to share. She would have given me 50% credit if she had won. And right now 50% of nothing sound good!

Hot zone, you obviously have read my posts in the Indiana forum, if not, well you pretty much nailed it. I don't share. period. It's mine, mine, mine...all of it, everything is mine. :laughing9:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting bad Vibes from somewhere!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, since man of you fared well, on this recent challenge, I have another one for you :laughing9:

You can say what you want about me on my own personal page, if you can find it :laughing7:

I have commandeered this page in my usual fashion. One thing you'll come to appreciate I am slick and can find a loophole, even when one doesn't exist. If you find the pages, you're more than welcome to post whatever you please.. Within reason of course.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PA-Hunter, I don't know how to break it to you, but the contest is already over :laughing9: Vibes won

I can see that you did have some interesting choices and just stuck with people wearing glasses. That's a good move, but unfortunately, not in this case.. Thanks for playing :thumbsup:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it was there to have some fun and you actually fared better than a few people :thumbsup:

Thanks for playing along and I hope you enjoyed the challenge :tongue3:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I guessed 19 and 4 for the second and third pics also. I didn't read Vibe's guesses and I never saw any early pics of you so I done good. The first one was a bit blurry to me.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packer, then you did very well indeed... Oh, the first was blurry to me too, and I was there :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread