AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REPOST:

The latest picture of yours truly:
(3-4 years ago. I now have shoulder length hair)

current.JPG

Best Wishes,
Scott​

Last edited:

feidzd

Apr 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, Adversity successfully overcome is the highest glory.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK,

Here's a pic taken tonight...
(soon to be in your local post office....)

IM004198.JPG

Eye bleach is available at the first aid station to your left....

Best Wishes,
Scott

Casual Bystander: "He might clean up pretty good...." :dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps a better pic that doesn't require eye bleach....(but may still be found in your local post office....)

IM004202.JPG
It's late and I'm tired....

My Best Wishes,
Scott​

Last edited:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did the oppisit I cute my hair... but, I can not figure out how to get from phone on to T-net ? Its on FB .. but, ... got to work on it ?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Mental Granny, you've been away for a while... So you still have time to work on that :laughing7:

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Mental Granny, you've been away for a while... So you still have time to work on that :laughing7:

My sweet Oklahoma Granny....
Please know that I consider you and yours as my family and that I've always "got your back."
You are always welcome to post on any thread that I have commented upon and that you had better watch out, 'cause I'll be coming to see you and collect on that hug, soon, I hope. And Hunter will be my best buddy! What adventures that we may discover! {still working out details of times and travel arrangements...}

Lots of Love from me your way,
Scott

PS. You WILL introduce me to Mrs. Timberwolf, right? And shoot, Monty is close by. I'd like to personally meet Monty and do some metal detecting in y'alls neck of the woods....I'll bring my magic beep-stick. {a part of my plans.}

My few remaining relatives, not seen for years, in Kansas, is paramount to my journey. A Grandmother, an Aunt, a niece and my only sibling, my sister.....everyone else is dead......

When I make this journey, I will walk barefoot, to the cemetary where my Mom rests in peace, as I did during a Kansas winter of 2001-2002 after my Mom died on Dec. 20th. I have thought and even dreamed of my Mom and her lessons of life since. The time that I spend at my Mom's grave will be a final journey for me. I remember walking, barefoot, to the cemetary where my Mom lays when I lived in Lawrence, Kansas. It was a good 2 miles to the cemetary......many more miles than I live today...
(My Grandmother has assured me that I shall be laid to rest next to my Mom as they had purchased the appropriate plots.... OK...I don't plan on needing this relevation for MANY years!) ((But it's comforting to know....))
Ummm.....this is the crap that you think of when you get old....

Overall, the world is right with me. How 'bout you?
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/312355-you-know-youre-getting-old-when.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here'sa bit about me that I have made available on my college website:

Personal

My Best,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions