Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky

Attachments

• MVC-032S.JPG
    MVC-032S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 1,401
H

histoplasmosis

I was going to ask you if you raced since I used to big time. That was untill I blew up my motor big time knock in cylander one. Oh well just can't wait to get another car to race again. I'm done with that one.

OP
OP

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Hey, hey Histo, another racer!!!! :o What class did (do) you run? I run Top ET (IHRA) and Super Pro (NHRA). Thinking about running some Super Comp divisional races this year (8.90 index). Come on down (or up) to KY and get some seat time!

J

jonny

I love your ugliest mug. In fact, I think your ugly mug is off the hook. Does she have a name, or do you just ride 'er hard and put 'er away wet?

OP
OP

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I ride her hard and she puts me away wet.? Her name is 5150....police code for maniac/lunatic.......

Thanks for the compliment.

Attachments

• ccdrag.jpg
    ccdrag.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,092
J

jonny

nice. I've got a good buddy that's getting ack into racing. He just got a sponsorship, and a car. Don't remeber what class he's racing. I'll have to check up with him on that one.

boopsie1314

Mar 14, 2006
mississippi
when i was growing up,my step dad use to race in memphis,tn.i can remember meeting don (the snake) perdom,and don garlis,and shirley mulldowny,my hero, sox and martin,and a lot of other big name draggsters.ever heard of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions