Its me!

OP
OP
cherrypicked

cherrypicked

May 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If as a woman you fail to see the implications. and appropriateness of it all, you have bigger problems than this thread!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

I'm not sure what implications you're referring to so I suppose you're right in that sense. Also, I don't consider a thread on an internet board to be an actual real life problem just to clarify. I just enjoy coming on here and posting about things that I find and I have enjoyed the conversation with everyone on the other threads thus far. That's the extent of it. However, I have been nothing but civil to you and yet for some reason you still seem to be pretty rude. While not an actual problem seeing as how we will never have any major impact on each others lives, is still rather senseless. I fail to see how me posting any kind of picture or making any comment really effects you so much that you feel the need to react the way you did. Especially when you accuse me of wanting attention but since your first post that's exactly what you have garnered for yourself on a thread that I started. Anyway, if you would like to "win" this weird fake argument I'm all for it because it's clearly very important to you. I just wanted the chance to apologize in case I did something real that legitimately upset you but obviously it's something that you have to work out within yourself.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may be a generation gap but what ever itcis Cherry is not violating any TN rules with her pictures, members post pictures of women in bikinis when they are detecting the beaches.

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

OP
OP
cherrypicked

cherrypicked

May 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's difficult for me to believe you are for real..but for the sake of assuming you are, I would say that as a woman, when another woman presents herself in such an objectified fashion, it is an insult to us all!
And I don't mean listing treasure finds! I am genuinely concerned if you fail to see it all!
My best to you!

I do have to politely disagree that a woman showing cleavage is an insult to all women. People should be able to dress and live the way they choose. Censoring what women can wear because they may be objectified by men seems more insulting to me. We should be able to dress any way we want without being judged by anyone. Admittedly, I enjoy short skirts, high heels and the lower cut shirts but my intention was never to insult you so can we can agree to disagree and call a truce? Look, I even put a t-shirt on!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 161

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scifi, I suggest you find more appropriate ways to address the lady members here.....

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats right. Cherry good luck with you hunts and look forward to your post. Welcome to mug shots.

OP
OP
cherrypicked

cherrypicked

May 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhh please..anyone who begins a thread with some seductive picture of themselves...Oh well you just don't get it..lol!
Has nothing to do with generation gap...Has to do with so much I won't even bother to list!

Lol, none of the images that I have posted are "seductive."

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhh please..anyone who begins a thread with some seductive picture of themselves...Oh well you just don't get it..lol!
Has nothing to do with generation gap...Has to do with so much I won't even bother to list!

Squiggy I understand you object but she is breaking no rules so please stop......

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok TH..:)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok TH..:)

Thank you, I appreciate the politeness. ...

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice to see ya cherrypicking,sounds like you found some good stuff.

sciflyer25

Nov 22, 2011
Montco, PA
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not your "brah" little boy. Be thankful that Treasure Hunter is a nice guy. If it was up to me you'd have been nothing but a bad memory after being warned and continuing to run your cake hole.. Have a nice day.. :thumbsup:

Bad memory....lolz...get a sense of humor.

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Cherrypicked, I also take no offense to cleavage, short skirts and low cut shirts either....
I do have to politely disagree that a woman showing cleavage is an insult to all women. People should be able to dress and live the way they choose. Censoring what women can wear because they may be objectified by men seems more insulting to me. We should be able to dress any way we want without being judged by anyone. Admittedly, I enjoy short skirts, high heels and the lower cut shirts but my intention was never to insult you so can we can agree to disagree and call a truce? Look, I even put a t-shirt on!

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee, Cherry, non illigitimus carborundum!! Don't let these silly folks get you in a tither just because they are jealous. You need to get your N.Y. girl on and just walk on by them with your head held high. You started a nice post and so many jumped in with less than flattering remarks and I can hardly believe it. To some of the other posters it is legal here in N.Y. state for women to walk around without a shirt on just like a man can, why get on a woman's case just because she posts a nice photo of herself. I don't think she is an attention grabber and she posts cool garage sale finds and ebay info and ideas. I think that as an apology all you naysayers should chip in and buy her a new detector so she can dirt hunt again. Merry Christmas to all, and remember it IS the season to be jolly and appreciative of the diversity of the human species and good will to all!!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your a good woman Cherr - Keep hunting, keep posting, and ignore any fem-nazi comments.......lifes too short, have fun!!!:occasion14:

L

l2hunt

Gee, sorry this turned out to be such a drama Cherry, keep on hunting and posting because it's true this hobby is addictive! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread