Its me!

OP
OP
cherrypicked

cherrypicked

May 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. I really wasn't offended, I just was unclear as to why people thought I posted fake pictures. Like I said, if I was going to pretend to be someone it wouldn't be a normal person. I'd have to go with Giselle or Jennifer Lawrence but I guess that would be pretty obvious. :-P

I'd love a new detector because I miss it a lot and I found some great stuff. I'm not sure what I'd find here in IL though.

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Just keep posting them....gives everyone something to look forward to. Keep posting those finds from the estate sales too, always encouraging to see someone succeed at something different...

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
This time of year in IL where you are is the time to do research and line up places to go in the Spring. Ask Santa for a new detector. Poke around the local library and take out books on local history. Old books. The stuff the lazy people in your area aren't going to find doing Google searches. Be observant when driving around. With the leaves off the trees you'll see things you never noticed before. Make notes on where you saw them and try to line up permission to return in the Spring. I lived in New Hampshire until moving to TN 2 years ago. When you live up North Winter is the time to regroup and prepare for new adventures when the weather turns nice again . And don't let the 12 year old boys on here run you off. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
cherrypicked

cherrypicked

May 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll definitely keep posting my finds and I'll look into local history as Bandit suggested.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love your mug shot, very pretty lady, I hope Santa brings you a new detector for Christmas. Good luck to you in your searches in life, you never know where you will find treasure at.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Illinois is a pretty old state,I'll bet there is plenty to find. Good luck to you! Hope Spring comes sooner than its supposed to for everyone. Wish my mug shot looked as good as yours.:)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Cherry P., happy hunting. Gals Your all pretty.
Don,t sell yourself short,ever!
Your hands, even unlady like maybe after a hunt may tell more of an interesting tale than a poker face when the goodies are being dug.:laughing7:

Last edited:

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohhh .... you are kind of pretty :)

OP
OP
cherrypicked

cherrypicked

May 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. Coily, it's hard to see you in the itty bitty picture but from what I can see you are very pretty. Looks like you're standing some place interesting as well.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my 1st time clicking on "mug shots"
Sorry for all the drama cherrypicked , It always good to see the ladies enjoying the hobby.

Good luck in those yard/estate sales & hopefully you can get a new detector soon .

Have a wonderful New Year
Davers

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks guys. Coily, it's hard to see you in the itty bitty picture but from what I can see you are very pretty. Looks like you're standing some place interesting as well.

Aw thanks Cherrypicked.We went to Charleston a few years ago and that was taken at Ft.Sumpter.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. I really wasn't offended, I just was unclear as to why people thought I posted fake pictures. Like I said, if I was going to pretend to be someone it wouldn't be a normal person. I'd have to go with Giselle or Jennifer Lawrence but I guess that would be pretty obvious. :-P

I'd love a new detector because I miss it a lot and I found some great stuff. I'm not sure what I'd find here in IL though.

Depends on what part of IL you live. There was a Mormon community with probably a very high potential if you could get permission to hunt. In the country should be good bottle hunting sites. Old coins, best bet might be older parks in larger cities. Yards on farms produce some odd stuff at times (a lot of junk too).

-=METAL=-

Sep 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Attractive girls do this too? Get out of town.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The point that I'm a real person just like you since you were so adamant that I was lying about who I am. The sad thing is that you're a female according to your profile and instead of being nice to me you decided to be kind of mean spirited from the start and I'm not sure why. I think as grown women we should really try to not judge other women, it comes across as catty and everything that we say we don't want to be labeled as. It would've been a lot nicer to have just said nice to meet you and left it alone even if you thought that my image was fake or just didn't like it. Anyway, again sorry if I offended you or did anything to upset you in any way. :)

Great post!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions