Free Garrett Book?

jbeekley

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Hello, my name is John Beekley and I would like to just post that Garrett was very considerate to send us some free items that we had used at our club for the raffle. We did have some "leftover" books, and I figured that I would offer these to whomever ask for one on this post. I only have about six of these books, so I will send them to the first six responses that I get back. I will post what book this is below. If you would like a copy, Please send me your name/address to my email address only (do not post on this Please) and I will send you one copy and I will also cover the postage.

The email address to send your info to is; [email protected]

Here is a copy of this book from the Garrett web site:

Secrets Revealed!
Pocket sized (3.5" x 5"). Designed for use in the field. Includes glossary, illustrations. 72 pages. $3.95 PN 1509300
Charles Garrett helps you learn to:

Locate treasure "hot spots"
Pinpoint and correctly identify all buried treasures
Recover treasures professionally

Please remember that if you would like a copy to be the first to respond.

Best Hunting-John Beekley

OP
OP
J

jbeekley

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Just to let all know that I still have "Three" books left, so if you would like one for FREE, Please check the info above. First come, first serve. I will also cover the shipping fee to anywhere.

Best Wishes to all-John Beekley

OP
OP
J

jbeekley

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Hey all, just wanted to let you all know that all books are gone. If we ever get some more stuff from Garrett and have some "leftover's" I will try to offer these again for everyone to enjoy.

Happy Hunting-John Beekley

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice thing to do Jbeekley. If anyone else wants this pocketbook it is now free with any Garrett order or simply mail $2.00 check or money order to cover postage and handling and Garrett will send the Secrets Revealed "How to find Lost Treasure" 72 page field guide free.
Mail to: Book Offer
Garrett Metal Detectors
1881 W. State Street
Garland, Texas 75042

This is advertised on the back cover of the March Western & Eastern Treasures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread