new dog in town

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Hi Gang, I've been on here since Feb 11 so let me introduce myself. I'm past a half century and still going strong,born in L(ower) A(labama) and raised in the Air Force. I have a daughter in P-cola(Pensacola) FL, married to a Navy guy,and one gr-son. I have a son also in the Navy at Camp Pendleton training as a Navy corpsman. I married for the last time(3rd) in '04 to my best friend and she and I think so much alike it's scary. But I like it that way! Going to get back into MD'ing which I started about four years ago . Had an MXT but before I could learn it life happened and I had to sell it. I will be ordering an Ace 250 this weekend so I'm a bit anxious. Right now i'm using my brother's antique Mustang and am cleaning the top junk out of my yard. My nickname comes from my recent graduation with an associates degree in pastry, baking, and confectionary arts(candy). I won't be posting a picture as I prefer not to be known all over the world,sorry. Look forward to meeting some of you in the field and HH. :D :D

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post a photo its the easiest way to make the big time ;)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, Chefman! TN is a goldmine full of treasures, I know you will enjoy your time here. Looking forward to seeing posts/pics of your finds. Just looking at your avatar, has me drooling for some of those fancy pastries. ;D

;) RR

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Chefman,

Congrats on your recent graduation from culinary school. I always send if I would go to culinary school, I would specialize in pastries. Just a big sweet tooth I guess. Welcome to Treasure Net. Glad to have you with us. This is a great place to learn, have fun, and make some awesome friends. Look forward to seeing pics of your finds.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What? No picture? :P How will I ever know who you are if I were to see someone around here detecting!? :D Glad you got your new detector! Find somethin good!

Nana :)

CaptainMorgan

Mar 4, 2007
Western Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Titan 3000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello chefman nice to make your acquaintance. I think I'll need an extra 20 on the treadmill tomorrow after looking at your avatar. :)

G

garbage digger

Nice to meet you. It's great to hear you're getting back in to (the swing of things) ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread