Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I should include one with the missus. Mi esposa, luz de mi vida, Maria Candelaria Avina-Meza Ginn. This was at her work's Christmas party, and as you can see, I am a party animal. I'm just really uncomfortable in social settings and prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front. However, she looks good, and as for me, well, that is a nice vest, you have to admit.

Attachments

• 12-17f.jpg
    12-17f.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 163

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, You looks like a younger David Allen Coe...Im about the same in those situations....lots of nods and looking at my watch

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Muy hermosa, lo felizito":icon_thumleft:. You must be doing something right Amigo, Candy sure seems happy, unless you went and told her you are Tejano?

I will admit that it is a nice vest. I used to wear a leather vest in my younger years, and have been looking for another one. I just haven't run into one to my liking in the stores that I frequent, may have to order one I found online in Arizona.

Homar El Tejano

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jajajaja Homar! Tejano!!! Yo no soy Tejano, soy Indio y Vaquero de Oklahoma! El Guapo de Oklahoma!!! jajaja! That particular vest is cloth and made by Wahmaker, who makes a lot of really nice period old West clothing. You might check out their website. That leather vest is more of a Texas or Chihuahua thing. That Love's Country Store in Boise City carries leather vests but usually they're more of a biker motif. They had some plain ones once when I was in there. If ever up here in Summit County, go to La Tienda Munoz #3 in Frisco. It's a small place but it looks like somebody hijacked a couple of trucks at the border and crammed it all in there. Anything you want in the clothing and accessory line, that Chihuahito can come up with it if you ask.

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool, are you the only person at the party with a hat on? At my Wife's works's Christmas party I am usually the only one with a hat on. When they ask, I say, " I take my hat off for two things and two things only. The National Anthem...and to take a shower.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy RGINN,

Thanks for the heads up, I see that Wahmaker makes some nice vests for formal occasions. One good reason for sporting a heavy leather vest down here in South Texas, is that it gives you a little protection when you find yourself in a knife fight. You don't even have to look for a knife fight around here, it will find you sooner or later. They all want to try the Alpha male.:laughing7:

Homar

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, JunkShopFiddler, I was pretty much the only one with a 'Tejano' on. I apologize, cause I got a couple way more better, and this is just an everyday hat, and that's what I grabbed leavin the house. Good advice, Coazon, and one of the reasons I wore a leather jacket in lieu of regular issue when I was LEO. However in my case, it would be a big mistake for those boys to bring a knife to a gunfight.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking couple.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey party animal! Hope all is well. Seen your name and made a little connection. I think I'm shirt tail kin to a clan of Ginns from the Oklahoma Panhandle. Any chance? Congratulations on your partner! She's pretty !! Good luck.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Hola Carnal!! Good to see you and your Lady are doing Fantastico. You got yourself a pretty one vato, Wish you guys ALL the Happiness! Later! Tony

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jajajaja! K onda, Tony? Como estas, bien? Good to hear from you, Tesoro Dog.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread