Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, where in Mass? I used to live in Lynn & Framingham.

I live in Glocester RI near Douglas Mass..You can get historic maps of an area for free at Historicmapworks.com.

Just type in your town or state in the search field:icon_thumleft:

Blaze

OP
OP
sparkgirl

sparkgirl

Jul 16, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out Sunday and it was beautiful....

Did you check out those maps i sent ya...

Nice pic..

Blaze

Yes I finally got around to it...thank you! :)

I didn't know that Webster, MA was all that interesting from a metal detecting standpoint...I definitely need to do more research before I go back out...there's only so much I can find at the beach!

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Lots of great sites around Here in New England:icon_thumleft:

Let me know if you want to get together and find some 1700's coins and relics..

No prisses tho:laughing7:

Blaze

OP
OP
sparkgirl

sparkgirl

Jul 16, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of great sites around Here in New England:icon_thumleft:

Let me know if you want to get together and find some 1700's coins and relics..

No prisses tho:laughing7:

Blaze

I'm so down for that! No worries Blaze I can hold my own ;)

Just don't judge my AT Pro too harshly - you have THE relic hunting machine I see :)

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey dirty girl.......either get a gun, a good dog or find someone else with the same interest. There is no reason that anyone in this country should feel that they can't go somewhere safely, just ain't right. Don't let the scum take over!

Last edited:

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm so down for that! No worries Blaze I can hold my own ;)

Just don't judge my AT Pro too harshly - you have THE relic hunting machine I see :)

Its funny you say that i talked to Rich at Colonial detectors last week about buying an AT Pro for water/beach hunting..

Shallow water diving i am interested in because not alot of people do it so there will be lots of good finds..

But the T2 for the woods is an amazing machine..

Blaze

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG I love the smilely face! That would make my day if I found that...did you seriously find it like that or give it a little help? ;)

Yep - Found that, not sure I know what I did with now though :dontknow: You keep hitting it hard and you will find your share! One piece of advice I would give. Get Scuba certified - I did and my whole detecting world changed and it's been incredible!!!

OP
OP
sparkgirl

sparkgirl

Jul 16, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey dirty girl.......either get a gun, a good dog or find someone else with the same interest. There is no reason that anyone in this country should feel that they can't go somewhere safely, just ain't right. Don't let the scum take over!

Oh I'm not worried...I work out every day - I doubt anyone would wanna mess with me lol

OP
OP
sparkgirl

sparkgirl

Jul 16, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep - Found that, not sure I know what I did with now though :dontknow: You keep hitting it hard and you will find your share! One piece of advice I would give. Get Scuba certified - I did and my whole detecting world changed and it's been incredible!!!

I would LOVE to get Scuba certified....it's just a lot of money :(

It would even come in handy for shallow water diving...there is only so much you can do with a snorkel, and SNUBA systems are expensive...I was surprised that you can't extend a snorkel tube more than 2 feet because of water pressure...I need a good way to stay under water for at least 5 minutes at a time at shallow depths (2-5 feet)...you think there would an a system, but all I can think of is practicing holding my breath

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Spark - The certification is cheap and the first step. Buying the equipment after that, well yeah , that does get expensive. Though it really isn't out of range for most people. You find 5 or 6 Gold rings and you are on your way to being fully geared up!!! My wife was a bit "miffed" at all the money I initially spent, then after a couple years of finds and she has changed her tune completely!!!! :occasion14:

Dak

May 26, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old swimming holes are lots of fun. You can get lots done with just a mask and snorkel. Used dive equipment on CL. I bought a cheap full wet suit at Ocean State Job Lot in the fall think I paid $25.00~.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice pic,
Hello from N. Mississippi. Yea that 48 degree weather is tough. Its getting up to 59 here in Dixie today so I'm out hunting an old battle ground. Sure is muddy now that we have had so much rain. We even have snow forecast for Tuesday of this next week. Talk to ya later, good luck.

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Doesn't take long with a tumbler and a little vinegar! heck the bank will take anything! Just ask my neighbor ! They took his ranch!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread