Some ole Scottish redhead chick

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Hat Hair.jpg Mmmmmmmm Hiya !!! Some ole Scottish redhead chick...that is all .... :D

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aye and for sure lassie, tis a fine red hair ye have, and a classic rock n' roll hat.

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Yep nothing like some Classic Rock n Roll ! Woo hoo ! lol

100acre

Aug 10, 2016
Asheville NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Garrett AT PRO w/ 5x8" coil
Garrett Carrot,
GG Amphibian HP,
40"ground shark
Keene A52 Sluice box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in NC be ye?

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I am in the triad area . I see you are from Asheville !

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet from just across the line from you. There's quite a few locals here, and quite a few not members here. You run into them along the way.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic Reddielocks! You haven't changed a bit in 10 years. My mom and sis both have red hair, so did my granddad (that's me in his arms on my avatar), but we be of Irish ancestry.

Here's a good one...

An Irishman, an Englishman and a Scotsman go into a pub. Each orders a pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz down and land-- one, two, three-- in each of the pints.
The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands another... the Scotsman picks out the fly, shrugs, and takes a long swallow.

The Irishman reaches in to the glass, grabs the fly between his fingers and shakes him as hard as he can, shouting 'Spit it out, ya bloody ba stard! Spit it out!'

Last edited:

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, Scottish redlocks.

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spitfire's, Red heads, Harley's, Flying and Prospecting, some of MY favorite things, You are Welcome to come Hunt with me any time, Due WEST of of you about 3000 miles, come find Gold Nuggets.

I see you have been here quite a while? a Decade? where have you been Hiding?, She Must Be attached Boyz, so give her some breathing room.:dontknow::piratehand::exclamation:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions