• my grandson.JPG
    my grandson.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 599

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
cute kid! that metal detector is bigger than he is!! i will bet that these expiriances will stick with him for the rest of his life. i know the times i went fishing with my grandmother cultivated a lifelong interest in the sport.

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Thanks! I know fishing is next on his list. Don't be suprised if the fish is bigger than he is also. In the meantime, HH

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
You might want to get him a little smaller head set so he doesn't fall over.
Out of my 4 little diggers "if goldvein is reading this then look real close I said Diggers" ;D They don't like to hunt for long and there bored and looking for something else to do, even though they hove detectors to use also.

Red

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Normally, he doesn't like the headphones but since Papa wears them, he decided to. He too has a tendency to get more irons in the fire per say. He wanted to detect and hunt Easter eggs as well so he was running back and forth. He also wants to keep everything I find and the "Pwease" doesn't help ;D . Y'all HH.

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Stoney, Thats one nice looking grandson and I know how you must shine when he is around,I know he has a great TH teacher and hope you have a lot of time togather.And there is no way to say no when your looking at that smile.Best of luck to the two of you.HH

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
He also wants me to show you all a picture of "Papa MDing" that he drew.

Attachments

• Papa MDing.JPG
    Papa MDing.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 565

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Wow Stoney...What a great looking grandson you've got there!? My little guy looks just like that when he's swinging my metal detector.? More out the back than out front ;D.? Hope you get lots of time with him doing all the things that make a boy into a good young man.? HH~CO2
PS: That's some mighty fine art work he whipped up there!

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Thanks, CO2. We try our best to keep him going in the right direction. He's got a brothr and sister 1 and 2 years younger and sometimes they're a handful striving for indivual attention but we do our best to spoil them equally ;D

R

rvbvetter

Good looking grand son. Hope grand pa inherited some of the good looks from his grand son. Cute picture.

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
Yep, he is a cutie! ;) ;D And looks as spirited as my grandson ... to me that means...LOTS of mischief and energie to pull it off! But for myself and I can tell you We wouldn't miss it for the world! ;D
Thanks for sharing!

HH
Gigi

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Pic Cute Kid Jeff.