My real treasure.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Amigo,

He looks just as proud of you, as you do of him. :icon_thumleft: So far I have been blessed with a Grand Daughter, already nine, and a Grand Son already four, both from my Daughter. They are both a joy to have around. Hoping my two older boys catch up some day.:dontknow:

Homar

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thunder snow is awesome .I have seen it about 4 or 5 times in my life .Your first grandson would beat that pretty easily though!! Congrats and get to work on spoiling him by showing him all the places you take pictures of

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He celebrated his being six months yesterday, but I couldn't go be with him. :'( His mama's a nurse practitioner doing all she can to steer clear of us all, and being in the thick of all this epidemic it's a complete struggle for her. His mama can only send me pics and face time sessions.... I do thank you all for your comments.

Attachments

• FullSizeR(1).jpg
    FullSizeR(1).jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread