fantasy girl

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard.

Pearl?

OP
OP
uni1angel77.

uni1angel77.

Feb 11, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Fischer 1212-X, Viper Trident, now learning my Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello again everyone, and again, thank you all for the warm welcomes. Haven't been able to be on computer lately, so sorry it took so long to reply. The Post Office keeps calling me in to work. During days kept thinking "can't wait to get on TNet and see what's happening", but when came home, son wanted to get on to play his game and being the nice mom that I am ;), I had to deal without my "fix" ;D.
Anyway, since metal detecting, I haven't found too much, at all, but am learning new tips to maybe help me find more things. I have to get a new digital camera (as my 16 year old daughter lost my other one at school :'( and I will take pics to share with you all. Be forewarned though, it's not much, just some clad, a cheap silver looking necklace and an old, tin I think, little car...which by the way lookes like it's been in a wreck (squished). I do have a what looks like a piece of tarred road, that did register on my detector, but to visible eye, it looks just like hard pavement, but I kept it anyway...I have nooo clue as to why it registered or how to check inside it ??? Oh, I do have a kind of funny story about my very first find, but am not exactly sure where to post it.
Ok, enough babbling from me for now ( I had several days to makeup, hahaha). Gonna go read some more tips and tricks. I hope you all have a Wonderful Day!!!

xlt nh

Jul 28, 2006
Cheshire, Mass
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, DFX 300
May the sands of Florida produce a bounty of Spanish Treasure for you.... :)

Nice to see you and Welcome.... :D

HH, Hank 8)

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet and one of the best addictions, (obsessions) anyone can have! :)

Count Boris

Jan 27, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's M6,White's Prizm IV,Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm sure with a little practice. You'll find plenty of treasure in Florida.
Count Boris

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome and good to see you. Can't wait to see your finds and posts.
ken

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
IM IN LOVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WITH MY WIFE, HEHE. WELCOME ABORD GOOD LOOKING :o

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
Welcome to TNET...One thing about Florida is that you can detect in December, and that's a good thingy :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread