Hello fro Idaho

Idaho PRB

May 21, 2005
South Central Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Ace 250
:)
Hello all. I just recieved my first detector. A Garrett Ace 250. Found a few coins and a silver pendant at the local playground this morning. Just trying to get a feel for it. I have a private ranch here in Idaho that I have gained permission to hunt on. It has at least 4 old turn of the century homesites on it and supposedly a store. Any tips on where to start or methods to try? Nice to be here, look forward to talking to all of You. Thanks, Idaho PRB

Attachments

• jeff1.JPG
    jeff1.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,086

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to The Mug shots ;

You came to the right place.
There are plenty of 250 owners here.

Jeff

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Welcome to the forum Idaho. You'll find a lot of information, and fun people here! We have quite of few Ace 250 users. From what I've read it's a great machine! Don't have any info to give you on were to start hunting at the site, put I'm positive you'll get a lot of good tips. I mainly hunt the beach.

There are A LOT of experienced people on the forum. They're really encouraging and they have helped me immensely!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Good Luck, and HH ? 8) surfrat

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Welcome to the forum! If it was me, I'd start around the buildings and circle out from there - but that's just me. You'll figure it out!

vicki

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Hey buddy! Im from Idaho...and I miss it!!!!!!!!!! :'( Welcome to the forum! If your from around Couerd alene area, or up north more, I can guide you to some good , hidden spots! Looking forward to your posts, good luck on your next hunt!

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

HI, Idaho PRB
WELCOME to the forum,where are you located ??? I'm in I.F.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey idaho! i have an ace 250 myself and love it! if i were going to search that site ,i would try to pinpoint the location of the store and search there first. cant go wrong with a place that had a lot of traffic AND where money changed hands.good luck and dont forget to post your finds!

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome idaho, looking forward to seeing your finds from those old homesites. keep us posted

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is a little late but good to see you, Idaho. I noticed you posted this picture over a year ago.....but I see you're are still posting your finds.

Happy hunting! :)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Jeff,