? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Jeff

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
WELCOME! I too am in NH...thank goodness the rain has finally stopped here! Looking forward to some nice finds!

TOWcritter

Welcome to the forum! By the way, your detector must go crazy every time you turn it on , huh?! Or do you take off all the trinkets when you detect?! How about a profile shot. Nice to have another pretty face to look at here.

OP
OP
miss_anthrope

miss_anthrope

TOWcritter said:
Welcome to the forum! By the way, your detector must go crazy every time you turn it on , huh?! Or do you take off all the trinkets when you detect?! How about a profile shot. Nice to have another pretty face to look at here.

::laughs::

thanks = )

And yes, I do have to remove a lot of it. 23 piercings from knees to topnot makes a heck of a signal ;) that and i think i've lost more jewelry than i've found ::lol::

closest photos i have to anything profile-ish :

post nightclubbing in NC -
dsc00061.jpg

trying to read screen w/o glasses or contacts LOL
closeup.jpg

OP
OP
miss_anthrope

miss_anthrope

lobsterman said:
Welcome Miss A., so where are ya from ? NH or NC ? had any good finds ?

Pat.

both, actually. ;)

I moved to NH from NC about two years back, but we still own our home in NC(Salisbury) and are planning on moving back down there next spring, once we sell this place. Hubby thought he missed New England, turns out he just missed the guy he was back in high school and thought he could re-live that life after 9 years of marriage and kids. Wrong. But we let him try. ;) After the past two winters .. he wants to "go home, dammit!"

No really awesome finds .. a lot of sterling silver jewelry, enough clad for a mortgage payment (or so it feels, last week was motorcycle week up here LOL), and a class ring. only been back to md'ing the past few months maybe.

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
cool, sounds like you got the best of both worlds in NC and NH ( i'd love to spend the winters south of the heavy snowstorms ;D ), i guess home sales have really slowed down quite a bit lately, as everybody is asking such unrealistic prices, i don't blame your husband a bit for trying to recapture some of his youth, i recently revisited my old hometown but i sure couldn't move back there, it's way too congested there now, and to survive there i'd probably have to learn spanish and chinese ( sometimes change's aren't a good thing ;) ).

i'm still new to MD'ing and only have an older 70's machine, but it's still a blast just the same. i haven't found any jewelry yet, but i have found a bunch of clad, a few wheat pennies, some neat old relic's, and tons of trash ::) , is should probably start saving all those beer cans and pull tabs to sell as scrap aluminum ;D , but i guess after bike week your probably saying the same thing,

it was good to hear from you and best of luck,and enjoy your kids while they are young, they grow up way too fast. have a great day.

Pat.

T

tallpaul

hi miss anthrope, love the hair just great,, plenty of pierceings ,, i bet you have tattoos aswell, hey guess what iam a tattooist also,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions