Carolina Chocolate Drops

OP
OP
naturegirl

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Thanks for the responses. In the NPR interview she said she was trained in opera as a teenager and she sang a little bit of opera in the interview, then switched to this. I think she's extremely talented. The style is certainly different for me, I like it, but it is different. I can't wait to get the cd, I hope everyone at work likes it :-\ . I have a feeling most won't. But hey, it's my job to broaden thier horizons ;D

nkoconnell

Greenie
Mar 5, 2010
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I heard that interview too... I'm a total NPR freak. Gotta order the cd. I'm the only person in my office with speakers on my mac, and I also feel it's my duty to xpose my co-inmates to new stuff.

Nice find!

OP
OP
naturegirl

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Hi nkoconnel! Yep, someone's gotta listen to good radio and keep everyone informed, I take that responsiblity seriously :wink:.And I'm sure my co-workers remember every little tidbit I pass on to them. I don't get to listen to NPR all the time, but when I'm working alone, and not singing to myself, I listen. They interview the most interesting people, And I'm sure my fellow employees can't wait to here "Genuine Negro Jig" music too. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread