Some Of Us Need A Little "Blind Faith" Every Now And Then

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some Of Us Need A Little "Blind Faith" Every Now And Then

Blind Faith Summer Of 1969

There was only one album, there is only live video of one Blind Faith Concert, and most of it is not good, there was no MTV back then and cameramen shots left a lot to be desired…. Hope some enjoy the trip down memory lane….

Songs are in same order as on the album Blind Faith.

Side 1

Had To Cry Today

Can’t Find My Way Home

Well All Right

Presence of the Lord

Side 2

Sea Of Joy

Do What You Like

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Some Of Us Need A Little "Blind Faith" Every Now And Then

Cream without Jack Bruce, but still a favorite band of mine. Ric Gretch didn't do bad on the bass and Steve Windwood voice was great addition to the band. I just wish that Bruce and Baker weren't at odds at the time, this group would have went on to do some really great music. Windwoods keyboards would have taken them all into a new direction as music was constantly evolving at that time, traffic lucked out.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Some Of Us Need A Little "Blind Faith" Every Now And Then

I guess not too many people know about this little gem of a band Treasure_Hunter. One thing I know for certain, if we have nothing else in common, we seem to share the same taste in music. Long live Classic Rock!!!

I am just curious about how many that read your post took the time to listen to some of the songs. "Sea of Joy", and Presence of the Lord", and "Can't Find My Way Home" still hold up to today's music.
Joe Cocker even did a great cover of "Can't Find My Way Home", I wonder if you ever heard it?

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread