spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Among my favorite artists is the legendary Rod Stewart. Rod has been around from the early 60's and came into his own in the later part of that decade. He still has it.. With over 63 hits and selling over 100 million albums in his career it's hard to pull out one of his great many songs, but I'll go with a light one.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maggie May, dude. The bad thing with videos is you remember the video when you hear the song. When you hear the songs that came out before videos, you remember what you were doin at the time. What was goin on when you first heard Maggie May or Every Picture Tells a Story? Understand?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with you on that RGINN, I was never a big video fan.. Then again they didn't have videos when I was a kid :laughing9: I think from 63 to the mid 70's you here certain songs and voir la, you're back to a special time, or event. Even songs like Windy, Cherish, lighting Strikes Again, and See you in September I can picture my old friends and neighborhood as we were back then.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Maggie May, dude. The bad thing with videos is you remember the video when you hear the song. When you hear the songs that came out before videos, you remember what you were doin at the time. What was goin on when you first heard Maggie May or Every Picture Tells a Story? Understand?

Rod's Album "Every Picture Tells a Story" what a great album and sound, 1971, what a great time in Rock Music............OOhhhhh the memories... :icon_thumright: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread