spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brag on :hello2: :headbang: She really has a beautiful and controlled voice, sounds way more mature than 14 too

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Spartacus. Actually I forgot she just turned 15. They do grow up way too fast nowadays.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup said:
Thanks Spartacus. Actually I forgot she just turned 15. They do grow up wat too fast nowadays.

15???, Forget it, I take my compliment back :laughing9:

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
diggummup said:
Thanks Spartacus. Actually I forgot she just turned 15. They do grow up wat too fast nowadays.

15???, Forget it, I take my compliment back :laughing9:

LOL Yeah Right! icon_lolsign.gif

Attachments

• icon_lolsign.gif
    icon_lolsign.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 81

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She has some great potential with a talent like that. I will also give credit to her vocal coach :icon_thumleft: You may be seeing big things from her in the near future, so keep us apprised.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
She has some great potential with a talent like that. I will also give credit to her vocal coach :icon_thumleft: You may be seeing big things from her in the near future, so keep us apprised.
She doesn't have a vocal coach. This is the first time i've heard her sing. I didn't even know she could sing, I knew she could write well, but sing? Nope. American Idol here we come! :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup said:
spartacus53 said:
She doesn't have a vocal coach. This is the first time i've heard her sing. I didn't even know she could sing, I knew she could write well, but sing? Nope. American Idol here we come! :laughing9:

Too bad it may not be on next season without Simon.. But if she is 16 at the time of the try outs, she will surely have a shot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread