Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the stupidest song you've had stuck in your head? How'd you get rid of it? And probably if you respond, it's gonna pop right back in there. Knowing that risk, for the last week I woke up everyday with 'Charma Chameleon' in a continuous loop. I never even bought that record.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dam you !

gotta go play something else in a loop for awhile

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
the stupid music from Jeopardy! Everytime I'm waiting on the computer to do something. Last week "Snake Farm" was stuck in my head at work though- "Just sounds nasty!"

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sugar Sugar. Man I hate that song. ;D

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN, I'd love to help you, but you went to the well one too many times. The only thing I know that will work 100%, with a money back guarantee is to wait for another, more stupid and more annoying song to replace it. Sorry, but that's how it is :laughing7:

Another remedy is to stay away from any posts that contain the word disco, or dance music in the subject heading. :icon_thumleft:

This is some "sound" advise, but I dispense my knowledge freely :P Good luck, and let me know how it works out for you. :headbang:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The only thing I know that will work 100%, with a money back guarantee is to wait for another, more stupid and more annoying song to replace it."

Gonna be hard to be that chameleon song.

Well, now its stuck in my head. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Smashing my thumb with a hammer usually makes me forget about everything else :tard: My girlfriend has an 11 year old son that likes to play the same song over and over and over... right now there is some rap song with something to do about laffy taffy stuck in my head.

Where the hell is my HAMMER!

Charlie

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
"The only thing I know that will work 100%, with a money back guarantee is to wait for another, more stupid and more annoying song to replace it."

Diggin, I'll help you too. Go on youtube and search for Sweet Pea from Tommy Roe, you'll quickly forget that chameleon song. :icon_thumleft:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 (MIMITW) said:
DigginThePast said:

Diggin, I'll help you too. Go on youtube and search for Sweet Pea from Tommy Roe, you'll qyuickly forget that chameleon song. :icon_thumleft:

Dammit, I feel an overwhelming urge to check it out. :help: :help:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
spartacus53 (MIMITW) said:
DigginThePast said:

Diggin, I'll help you too. Go on youtube and search for Sweet Pea from Tommy Roe, you'll qyuickly forget that chameleon song. :icon_thumleft:

Dammit, I feel an overwhelming urge to check it out. :help: :help:

Do it, I'm sitting here singing it damn it.. I have to look for another replacement song ASAP. I guarantee that Sweet Pea will harder to remove than the chameleon song.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For your listening pleasure. Now it's even more disturbing after watching that video. Geez, this guy seems like a pedophile. Now I have this song and disturbing image in my head, so RIHNN, don't watch the video!!!!!!!

Sorry, that this will be the last time I try to help you on these pages RIGNN, anywhere else you post I'll be fine with :icon_thumleft:

Warning: Following video may be disturbing.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
Yes, very disturbing, audibly and visually stuck in my head.

That's why I put the warning label on it. :tongue3: That song deserves a post of its own, covering two categories; audio and visual

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no real difference from bobby shirman
and all the other
perves in the music buisness
that target Teenie Boppers I Guess.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
A few days ago while I was out MD'ing a song called "Gotta Boogie" by Weird Al Yankovich popped into my head. I thought I would never get it to stop.... :BangHead:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Strange....It's never a resounding piece of classical music that sticks in your head. Always a pop, or worse still a rap song. Guess its what is being played most on the radio stations.

U.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thank you Spartacus. Boy George got the boot, and I woke up every day with 'Rainy Night in Georgia', but it was being sung by Tony Joe White. The last few days it's been 'Heartbreaker' by Grand Funk. Particularly the guitar solo. I'm listening to the tape right now. I am nothing if not eclectic in my mental aberrations, at least.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
may barneys -- "i love you" or "the wheels on the bus go round and round" get stuck in yer head fer bring up this suibject --out dang it get outta me head. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread