green day

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think anyone here likes them...I asked the same question about 160 posts ago. :laughing9:

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Ok, I'll admit to liking them. I didn't pay much attention to them at first, but remember him singing "Do you have a dime, to listen to me whine?" & since then Good Riddance (Time Of Youf Life)(about a failed relationship), Holiday (anti-war), When I Come Around (Im a user and a loser), (don't want to be an) American Idiot.

The relatively slow song Wake Me Up When September Comes (about death of dad) & award-winning Boulevard of Broken Dreams (my shadow's the only one who walks beside me).

Greeen Day's song Green Day from their album Green Day can't get much if any airplay because it's described as a celebration of cannabis.

They refuse to play anywhere the rent is so high that they'd have to charge over $45 a ticket. Concerts may contain political stuff with swearing. But parents attend bringing kids as young as seven.

Lead singer married a woman from here (Twin Cities). He says they'd live here if the band wasn't based in Berkeley. Best wishes, George (MN)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. They advocate devil worship and animal sacrifice in their music, and we must protect our children from such. Just kiddin. They had a good sound but seemed to have faded away on the music scene.

nikkiwade

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2011
Nope. They advocate devil worship and animal sacrifice in their music, and we must protect our children from such. Just kiddin. They had a good sound but seemed to have faded away on the music scene.

true.. I don't even like their songs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread