spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blind Faith is Cream less Jack Bruce. Bruce's vocal were replaced by Steve Windwood and his bass taken over by Ric Grech. Although this group had the talent they only cut one album, but off that album were several songs that still hold up through today.

Windwood's vocal are the only vocals that will come close to that of Jack Bruce. I still prefer Jack's powerful and emotional vocals over that of Windwoods, still it was great to see Baker and Clapton playing together.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love music, most music with the exception of rap and most older country. To me, the 60's embodied a time where "musicians" learned several instruments and experimented with the sounds. I have a wide range collection of rock/blues jazz, and love hearing instruments you never thought would fit in, but they do. Emerson, Lake & Palmer introduces the Moog into mainstream rock. A little known Brooklyn band Sir Lord Baltimore also had a harpsichord as a main instrument, and they were pure rock. If you hadn't seen an earlier post of mine, look for the Sir Lord Baltimore post. I have a few of their interesting songs on it, you may like them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread