Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't miss much of nothin since I got that satellite radio. I like the outlaw country channel which plays a lot of the ol' possum. Hank III is pretty good too.

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
I don't miss much of nothin since I got that satellite radio. I like the outlaw country channel which plays a lot of the ol' possum. Hank III is pretty good too.
10--4! Hank III looks alot like his Pappy. Aint much anymore with just a man and his guitar.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's on KVET 98.1 in Austin,TX. also on the enternet. :hello2:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some reason, I can't get country, or rap on any of my systems :icon_scratch: Oh wait, I forgot, I don't care for either genre

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minnie Pearl told Hank III, or Tricephus, he was a ghost. He is about a dead ringer for his Grandpa. Spart, I grew up with country so naturally rebeled with rock. The 80's and that disco BS turned me back to country, cause it was about the only genre that had girl singers and lead guitars. I don't hear music like other people as I hear the over all sound and never understand the lyrics. Music videos were the worst thing to happen. Us older folks hear songs and immediately associate them with where we were at that time. 'Bad Moon Risin'--those two Allison boys went back into town for a beer run and ran off the road and killed them both. 'Old Man Down the Road'? A long cable snakin through the swamp. No relation to my life but maybe what somebody thought my life should be. (Even Fogerty later said that video sucked) Enough preaching. Support LIVE music, turn out and see it, even if it's the local high school band doin Sousa selections.

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen to that Hoss.... I have a bunch of old Cassettes, I have a tape player in the car... Couldn't survive without it... :headbang:

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
I've got a good little portable radio so I can get over 100 stations from around & beyond the metro area. This includes about every possible format. Several thousand stations are on internet of course but I spend too much time at computer already, so when I get away from computer I might be turning on an actual radio. Best wishes, George (MN)

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Tulsa has 99.5FM Old COUNTRY! I listen to it alot, I'm sure it's syndicated, and they play a lot of 40-70's country. I like the new stuff too, Really like Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean. I also buy cd's and itunes music of my favorite oldies. In fact, I was thinking there is more old stuff around now, than before the internet... :hello2:

The old gospel music every Sunday morning can't be beat!!! Bluegrass heaven!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sirius/XM. Couldn't live without it. especially during NASCAR season. Oh wait that is basically all year

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread